I couldn't help myself...

browneyedbaby

I ordered my Lure haul online and it arrived yesterday
lol.gif

Although going through it I found they had sent Nightfish fluidline and not Haunting f/l ... I was really dissapointed as I had noooo interest in Nightfish when I ordered whatsoever. But.... After staring at it on and off for a good half an hour muttering under my breath, something strange happened, I found myself holding an eyeliner brush... next thing you know I'm wearing Nightfish on one eye! Oops!

Does MAC hypnotise anyone else??!

So much for sending it back!! :crap:

Juneplum

Quote:
Originally Posted by browneyedbaby
After staring at it on and off for a good half an hour muttering under my breath, something strange happened, I found myself holding an eyeliner brush... next thing you know I'm wearing Nightfish on one eye! Oops!

Does MAC hypnotise anyone else??!

ha ha ha hah a
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
th_worship.gif
oh yeaaahhh it sure does! :goofy:

queenofdisaster

ROFL!!!! that is so funny... sometimes i do my whole face without even realizing it... my husband's like WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU because i get this big smile on my face and its right before bed and i have my face all glammed up! hehehehe! but anywho, cant u still send it back if its tested???

browneyedbaby

Quote:
Originally Posted by queenofdisaster
ROFL!!!! that is so funny... sometimes i do my whole face without even realizing it... my husband's like WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU because i get this big smile on my face and its right before bed and i have my face all glammed up! hehehehe! but anywho, cant u still send it back if its tested???

I have 'the guilt' so I'll keep it. I'm so lame lol

browneyedbaby

And no I didn't get any postcard!!! Cheeky so n' so's it's the least they could do for leading me into temptation!!

Colorqueen

HAHAHa I thought I would HATE nightfish, but it looks fantastic with the pastel fluidlines.

None of the other FL look as good with the pastel colors. Nightfish reminds me a lot of brown/black mascara.

Haunting is a nice color, but not very pigmented and a lot of people are not happy with it. On MUA last two days a lot of people are thinking of returning it.

Too bad, I love it, but you might not anyway.

Latest posts