I did it!!! 3 days post breast augmentation

Jessica

Hey ladies! and gents
smiles.gif
I've been a little consumed for the past couple of months researching, preparing, saving and obsessing about my breast augmentation. Yes, I finally did it and at 3 days post-op I am really pleased with the results . Right now, they are really high, tight and boxy looking. But they are starting to drop into place already. THe first 2 days I only had two finger widths between my collerbone and the top of my boobs, now @ day three I have 3 finger widths between them....yeah!

I hope that all is well with you guys!!

caffn8me

That's great news! I wish you a speedy recovery
smiles.gif

If you don't mind me asking, which insertion route was used?

Jessica

Quote:
Originally Posted by caffn8me
That's great news! I wish you a speedy recovery
smiles.gif

If you don't mind me asking, which insertion route was used?

I have 375cc implants filled to 440cc's Mentor Round Moderate Profile, crease incision.

My incision is maybe an inch long and covered with tape.

aziajs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krista
That's exciting...I'd normally say post pics, but...maybe not....

HAHAHAHAH!!!

I'm happy for you. I wish you a speedy recovery as well and hope that they continue to be all you had hoped they would.

user3

That so weird because I was going to ask if anyone has had this done!

That great that you are doing good and things are looking "up"
smiles.gif

Hell I say show us some pics :p

Jessica

I would show you pics, but my DH made me promise that I would not post pics of my new boobs on the internet!!! That was one of his stipulations prior to me having them done. I will say though, they look pretty darn good for only 3 days out. Not at all overbearing. If anyone is interested in more information www.implantinfo.com is a great resource if your researching breast augmentation. Tons of pics and a message board to bounce questions.

joytheobscure

Well, hmmm what to say... Congratulations and I hope they are everything you wanted <grin> You are brave to go through it!

user4

yay, im glad they arent gonna end up under ur chin!!! lol, i hate that... u need to show pics (clothed pics for ur dh's sake lol)... i wanna see how real they look!!!

Jessica

OK ladies! I'll post clothed pics. In terms of how real they look right now? Not at all, unless I had just given birth to twins. They are very high, tight and a bit swollen right now. My Plastic Surgeon says that they should drop into place by three months. Perfect for swim suit season
smiles.gif
My DH is in DC until tomorrow, so when he gets back I'll have him take some pics
winks.gif
I measured 38, 29, 39 right after surgery. I'm not sure what I'll measure in 3 months, but we'll see!

user3

Yay pics!

Sorry I didn't mean naked pics
blush-anim-cl.gif

I don't care how good they looked I would never post pics like that of myself and I would never ask anyone do that either.
nonono.gif
My husband would be a bit upset. Those are his ladies!
winks.gif

A pic with clothing on would be just fine
smiles.gif

Jessica

Quote:
Originally Posted by I<3URMOM
Yea where are these pics?
graucho.gif

Patience Tye!!! Soon enough. XOXO

Latest posts