I did it! Lost 121 lbs.

mskitchmas

Hi there. I have been on a hard-core diet over the past few months, and thought I'd share some photos of my progress. I definately see it in my face, and I've dropped 3 sizes, but sometimes it is hard for me to actually see the difference in my body. As of this week I've lost 60 lbs and somewhere around 13% body fat. Most importantly my blood pressure has dropped significantly...and am hoping to get off the medication soon.

START DAY: how happy am I? lol.
2.jpg

This past week:
5.jpg

5-1.jpg

5/15 Adding a full-length pic. This is scary for me! :eek2:

redshirt.jpg

Adding pic June 8th- at 73 lbs lost. I am working on that tummy!

6.jpg

Okee doke, here I am at 107lbs lost, Aug 24.

august.jpg

Okay...the final pic, at 121 lbs lost. Thank you again for looking and for all the encouragement...I'm off to the gym.

oct8.jpg

mskitchmas

Re: Made it to 60 lbs

thanks everyone! i really appreciate it.

i've been working with a doc and nutritionist, at this stage the diet is no carbs, no sugar, no fat. only lean protien and veg. do not do this without a doc's care! i see one of them every 2 weeks. i also exercise at least 4 times a week. cardio and strength training. I just decided to pay for a trainer too, cause i need a kick in the pants.

MACATTAK

You can really tell...great job! Losing weight is a really hard thing to do, but since you have already lost 60 pounds you are in your routine...keep it up, you look great!

Juneplum

jawdrop.gif
AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
cheerleader.gif
cheerleader.gif
keep up the GREAT work!!

Another Janice!

HOLY F%&ING SHIT!!!!

WOW....what a difference! It's seeing pics like this that give me the drive to do it myself!!!

Keep up the great work!!

mzcelaneous

Wow, you can totally tell the difference in your face. You are gorgeous girl. Keep reaching that goal of yours. You can make it!

mskitchmas

thank you all! i finally added a full length pic with my fist H&M purchase, the top! The first time I could fit in an H&M item.