I Did My Buddies Face!

gRiZeLda

griz035.jpg

griz033.jpg

griz031.jpg

we were at my house just doing homework,n we needed a break! ( i always do this to all my friends that come over, i do the make-up!) ive always done that since like 6th grade! LOL! well i hope u guys like it! constructive critisism is highly appreciated!

gRiZeLda

Thanks Girls!!!!!!!!!!! Im Happy!!! Btw These Pics Were Without Flash, As U Can Tell It Was A Gloomy Day N I Was Just Trying To Brighten Things Up! Lol!

jess98765

wow girl, you did such a fantastic job!! she is so gorgeous- please tell her that
smiles.gif
. What did you use? your blending is exceptional girl
smiles.gif

gRiZeLda

I Used.......... Bitter, Juxt, Electric Eel Mixed With A Little Bit Of Parrot And A Dab Of Carbon.. :] , To Be Honest, Like Not To Get More Complimets, But I Dont Think Im That Good ..........thanks For Da Compliments Tho! They Are Highly Appreciated!

Piaqua

It's very pretty, and those colors suit her so well. I always used to do make-up with my friends when we were little too... ah the days of bad bright red drugstore blush, blue eyeshadow, red lipstick, and all those other things we thought we were supposed to wear
winks.gif

Latest posts