I didn't overdo it!!!! Stop saying I overdid it!!!!

user6

Ok, so I finally got my stuff today, and I also went to my mac counter, so here's a list of all my spending!

MSF Medium
MSF Shooting Star
MSF Shimpagne
MSF Porcelain Pink
E/S Heat/Element, Illusionary/Burning Ambition
L/S Blonde on Blonde
L/S Shag
L/G Factory Made
F/L Graphic Brown

I just wanted to say Heat/Element is sooo much prettier than I thought it would be and I'm so glad I got it!!! But please, somebody tell my husband that I didn't overdo it!!!

scrapbookromance

Quote:
Originally Posted by Another Janice!
What is MSF?

Mineralized Skin Finish. the original style is on MAC's website, and some time next week with Avant Gold the non-shimmery ones will be on the website too. check 'em out!

joraye

I was fighting the same battle with my boyfriend last night, since he pays for alot of my MAC. He says I'm "addicted" - haha! I still don't know what possessed me to buy all 3 MSFs, but I did it, and I like it! Nice haul!

Pascal

Nice haul !!!
I have never bought a MSF so yesterday when I went to MAC, I looked at the MSF's and it's really not appealing to me I mean yeah they are pretty but I could do without them, so I went for the eye shadow instead.

mzcelaneous

You SO did not overdo it! It's a great haul. I, on the other hand, went overboard
cry.gif

bebs

nice haul, you didnt over do it at all
smiles.gif
if the husband keeps saying you did point him over here and my husband can show him, "over doing it." and the powder msf havent come out yet
smiles.gif
so I got more to go too.