I don't even want to know what the credit card slip said...

Katgirl625

At least I had almost $300 in gift certs, so my plastic isn't burned too badly...

lure.jpg

I went a little nuts from Lure/Bait/Hooked, and got more than I wanted. I got backups when I told myself I wouldn't (well, off into my "gift" drawer they go),got black tied when I said I wouldn't (but then I realized I only have it in one of those pre-made palettes), and somehow a new brush, deja rose perfume, and not so shy lip stain snuck in there as well! oops!
graucho.gif

gwenivypage

That's a nice Lure haul! Do you mind posting what you purchased? It'll be really helpful to me....thanks.

Quiana

LOVELY!!!!!! I see you got two Waternymphs and Phosphorelles. I am thinking of getting back ups of those too!!!!

pr1nces583

dejarose perfume is lovely
smiles.gif
i was going to get it today but my bf put me off it cos he said he thought it was too flowery. i think i might still get it...when he doesnt come shopping with me!!

Ms. Z

Quote:
Originally Posted by pr1nces583
dejarose perfume is lovely
smiles.gif
i was going to get it today but my bf put me off it cos he said he thought it was too flowery. i think i might still get it...when he doesnt come shopping with me!!

Great haul! I love Dejarose; I don't know if tis LE, if it is, I'm going to have to another.

pr1nces583

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZLoves2Shop
Great haul! I love Dejarose; I don't know if tis LE, if it is, I'm going to have to another.

i think it is, im tempted to go buy it tomorrow! ive spent way too much money recently tho
ssad.gif

Katgirl625

I thought deja Rose was LE - it sold out at 4 of my 5 local counters - I had my girl transfer it in to me. It smells so good!

ripmyheartoutx

I *think* it would be about $477+whatever the brush was+tax. So maybe about $200-$215 on the cc, hah. I'm a dork, i know
greengrin.gif

TrusyMyEyes

sweet. i wanted to buy this, but wasn't sure..now i am going ot order it off line...i have to have that cool packaging.

Katgirl625

Quote:
Originally Posted by ripmyheartoutx
I *think* it would be about $477+whatever the brush was+tax. So maybe about $200-$215 on the cc, hah. I'm a dork, i know
greengrin.gif

well, luckily I have no tax in Oregon...but at least it's not that bad. Imagine what it would have been if I didn't have those GC's!!!!

ripmyheartoutx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katgirl625
well, luckily I have no tax in Oregon...but at least it's not that bad. Imagine what it would have been if I didn't have those GC's!!!!

Jeeeeeeeeeeeez I don't wanna! hah

enka

Great haul!
And Lure is such an awesome collection, even me, Miss Never Back up, got several Backs up...