I dont know how to use Pink Pearl pigment... any ideas?

Belini

I bought it over a year ago and have only used it once. Anyone have any ideas on how to use it? TIA!

panda0410

My first advice would be to press it.... no matter what you use it for pressing will help you avoid the inevitable fallout of using a loose powder.

Make sure you have a good brush - preferably a 239 - these are the best brushes for pigments IMHO, or maybe a 213 for shading smaller areas.

The you can start playing
smiles.gif
This isnt a colour I woud recommend for cheeks, that blue duochrome can be a little loud, but buffed out with a good buff brsuh could be nice. Honestly this is a better lip or lid colour. On the lips is gorgeous - really, really pretty with anice clear gloss over it!!!! On eyes is lovely too!! You can use it as a lid colour or an accent colour depending on what you want.

Just have a play around and get a feel for it - you'll soon learn what you like most
smiles.gif

Yushimi

Mix the pigment into Vaseline to make a new lip colour.

Mix with other pigments too if you want
smiles.gif
Be creative.

user79

I use it to create a colorful smokey eye. I have a video up for in on my Youtube channel. I basically use it to blend out a grey/black smokey eye and it adds a beautiful pop of color. You can also use it combined with purples, blues, other pinks, and it makes a gorgeous lip color as well. I love this pigment!

HeavenLeiBlu

Well first, get some bubble wrap. Wrap the pigment, put it in a padded envelope, address it to me, deliver to the post office, and voila, problem solved! LOL

I like it over a dark base as a colorful smoky eye, Like MissChievous.

Latest posts