I don't know what to get:(

val-x

So I got my paycheck last wednesday and I don't know what to get at MAC, my paycheck is not that big (90$) since I deliver the flyers with my sister, but thats my first paycheck the next one is supposed to be 120$. For the Heatherette I have Alpha Girl B/P, Starlet Kiss L/G & Trio 2. I also have Mutiny Pigment from NN. I am so lost on what to get because I want to get Smooth Harmony the 2 pigments and Lollipop Loving Lipstick from Heatherette, I want to get all the lippies from NN, piggies and the blue nail polish and I really really like the summer collections that are out right now especially the solar bits I want them all. I need some help. Oh and btw I'm between nw15 and nc20(is what I was told by 2 MUA's)

Karen_B

If I were you I'd get samples of the pigments. They will last you forever and you'll save some money. I don't have the bp's from Heatherette so I can't tell you if they're good for contouring or not I'm afraid. Lollipop Lovin' is gorgeous and very unique IMO so I'd get that.
I found a pretty good drugstore dupe for Hey Sailor lipglass, it's L'Oreals Glamshine in Forever Young if you can find it, it'll also save you a little money.
I don't know if I helped you at all but hopefully I did
smiles.gif

Dawn27

Hi girls
I live in the uk, I'v seen a few posts talking about mac samples. Where can you get these from and how much are they.??

panda0410

try the two sellers in the clearance bin forum here - Mac_Mocha and 1165Cheryl
winks.gif
Both are GREAT sellers, both sell authentic MAC pigments and you will great friendly service from both of them as well. If you're a new member with few posts you wont be able to see the clearance bins so get posting...LOL!

LAW0MAN

def get lollipop loving!!! gorgous
thmbup.gif

i can say from experience, that making a list at home of the things you would like with the budget and all compare with going to the counter or store and seeing all their products is a different story! soo with that said you might want to save a little more loot!

purrtykitty

You might also check the clearance bin for some of the things on your list. You can save some moolah that way, too!

1165Cheryl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawn27
Hi girls
I live in the uk, I'v seen a few posts talking about mac samples. Where can you get these from and how much are they.??

Hi, I saw someone recommended me but my listing isnt here at the moment. Feel free to PM me since I'm now selling via my store or via email. I'm so busy working 5 days a week (it's a full time job) and was too busy having my listing in 2 - 3 different places. Specktra is my favorite forum and love everyone here
smiles.gif

val-x

Quote:
Originally Posted by purrtykitty
You might also check the clearance bin for some of the things on your list. You can save some moolah that way, too!

I don't have a paypal account and can't make due to no bank account.
thmbdn.gif