I don't usually do this, but... (Pic Heavy!)

vivbabe10

How do you use the Green Been Lustreglass?

I've always wanted to try it becaues it's such a cool color, but I'm not sure when or how I can use it.

Awesome haul by the way
smiles.gif

allthatgl1tt3rs

Yeah colours like the green are hard to pull off but fab all the same!

I think these are great if you want to go clubbing, partying, or for fancy dress, Halloween etc. Or simply great for the camera if you like to experiment with fashion makeup and looks for film : )

Either that or you could experiment with using it over the top of a more traditional coloured lipstick and see what comes out - you'd be surprised what comes out. I used to have the darkest chocolate lipgloss ever, but when mixed with some of my fave lipsticks it looked very classy! : D

HeavenLeiBlu

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivbabe10
How do you use the Green Been Lustreglass?

I've always wanted to try it becaues it's such a cool color, but I'm not sure when or how I can use it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by allthatgl1tt3rs
Yeah colours like the green are hard to pull off but fab all the same!

Actually, Spring Bean was the closest thing I could find to one of my favorite lipglasses that was discontinued... Squirt. This is just like Squirt except it has a little sparkle. It looks like honey on my lips... the green look in the tube is very deceptive, LOL.

HeavenLeiBlu

Thanks ladies!

I have an update:

During the Urban Decay Friends and Family Sale, I got:

UDPP
Deluxe Shadow Box
24/7 Velvet Rope Set
Big Fatty Mascara in Indigo and Electric Blue

During Coastal Scent's Cyber Monday sale I got:

Contour/Blush palette
Various Italian badger brushes ( I forget which ones, I wasn't home when they arrived so they've been siiting at the post office all week- I think I got the crease, doefoot stippler, buffer, angled blush, and the angled eyeliner)

And from Sephora:

Aqua Eyes set (I love them but I feel kinda cheated, they pencils are hella small but I know I'll get the full sizes now that I know how I like em)

and the infamous 92 shadow.

I'm finished for the year y'all, I promise. That's easy to say with only 2 weeks left though, huh? LMAO

Latest posts