I drained the well, so the town has no water.

claralikesguts

thanks so much everyone
heart.gif
heart.gif

claralikesguts

Quote:
Originally Posted by juicygirl
gorgeous!!! does the wet n wild liner last really nicely all day long?? and what do you use to style your hair??

yes it does
smiles.gif
i even swim in it, and it lasts!
i use a some conair flat iron to curl it, if thats what you mean. hth!

Liz2286

I LOVE LOVE LOVE all of your looks, always! You're such a pretty girl that you make any color combo look nice.

Great job!

claralikesguts

thanks everyone!
greengrin.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel Of Moon
you are SO beautifull...
can u do a new tut about brows ? the other one is kinda deleted...

i fixed it recently
smiles.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by laperle
claralikeslovinglollipop
tong.gif

lol i really should change my u/n to that!
winkiss.gif

blackeneddove

Well.. at least Lollipop Loving looks good on you! My fav looks are the 2nd and 3rd.. don't think I've seen you wear pinks and purples before? But it looks great girly!
Lipstick-wise.. I would recommend Up the Amp.. it's a purple-pinky color and it looks good on literally EVERYONE I've seen it on. For more dramatic lips I love Morange, everyone likes red but it's a twist 'cause its orange, bright and sassy.
HTH!
smiles.gif

purrtykitty

Freakin' gorgeous!

Personally, I've noticed you really like to play up the eyes so the nude/pale lips look great. If you really want to go bold, I love Lickable.

ellesk

You are too pretty. Stop it. Learn to share with others :p
Seriously though, you are beautiful and your makeup always looks perfect!!! Lips-wise, I don't know if you're a fan of glosses or not (or if you were only asking for lipstick recommendations) but you might really love Love Nectar since it's a really pretty peachy color as well. As for lipsticks, Hue is a really lovely pinky-nude color that doesn't make you look too corpse-like - Creme Cup is a slightly darker version of that... Politely Pink is a nice light pink, Snob is a really great opaque, mid-tone pink that I think might look totally gorgeous on you... and I think you would look awesome with red lips, so you should give that a try!!!