I dyed it! (continuation of earlier post ;p)

_trimm_trabb

So earlier this week I posted when I went from this:

before.jpg

To this:

after.jpg

Well, today I decided to dye it, and now it looks like this:

IMG_2673sm.jpg

greengrin.gif

Without the clip:

IMG_2676sm.jpg

H'ray!
smiles.gif

meiming

awesome! i'm glad you went for the chocolate brown but I love the stripe of red, very cool
smiles.gif

frocher

I love it, gorgeous. You look great in darker hair, but then you looked good in the red too.

willowfaery

Wow, you look stunning.
I bet your chuffed.
Although, you were stunning before the change too.
It really suits you
smiles.gif

hugz
Jules xx

xing

You look really pretty in the new chocolate colour. It matches your skin really well and tht strip or pink/red hair makes it different and interesting. i have a small question though, will the pink run? because i've been told that unnatural colours like that run a lot or they fade into some other really ugly colour. have you experience that? and did you bleach your hair to get the pink in?

_trimm_trabb

Quote:
You look really pretty in the new chocolate colour. It matches your skin really well and tht strip or pink/red hair makes it different and interesting. i have a small question though, will the pink run? because i've been told that unnatural colours like that run a lot or they fade into some other really ugly colour. have you experience that? and did you bleach your hair to get the pink in?

It's actually red! ;p And yes, they do fade very quickly. I did bleach the little section where I have the bright red. But touch up is pretty easy - when it starts to fade, I just pin back all of my hair except for that section and secure it in a clip, apply some red dye to the section, let it sit, and then rinse it out in the sink, so it doesn't run into the rest of my hair.
smiles.gif

And thank you for the compliments everyone!
smiles.gif

Latest posts