I figured the traincase people would know the answer HELP!

charkkatz

I store all my MAC in a nice traincase but it's getting old and i need an upgrade that is bigger. What brands would you reccommend?

Indigowaters

^^^ Thanks, cause I'm gonna be needing one soon with all these hauls
greengrin.gif

charkkatz

^Exactly!! I just had my first haul in...3ish mos. but I only spent $44 (that was after my pro-card 30% off discount tho..). but I am completely cramped now for space!!

Indigowaters

I bought the wrong freaking case!

I bought the wrong freaking case!
weeping.gif
Thing is, I love it but paid twice as much as I thought I was going to. I went to target looking for the Caboodles case I had heard so much about but found out it was smaller than the black case. Not in size (I don't think), but in the amount of trays it has. The silver one has 4 and the black one has 6. The silver one was around $20+ give or take a few and the black one ended up being around $40+ dollars. I bought it anyways because I need the space and I need to be able to see what I own (so that I don't buy the same things (like another VGV lipglass
ssad.gif
)). Ok, ranting over
soapbox.gif

DaizyDeath

i know alot of people think the mac train case is a bad deal money wise but i love mine!

the main reason why i love mine more then any other brand is beacuse 1st of all the trays you can actually stand on them and they wont fold into eachother! which would basically crush your makeup

[and yes ive had a demonstration done were someone stood on it!]

2. Its fireproof

3. Its flood proof

4. its damn cute

hahaha

i think it costs 250$
im not shure what it is with the pro discount

ebonyannette

They have some at Sephora for about $90 too. but if I spend $90 I may as well go all the way and get the MAC one and get a friend with a pro card to get it for abotu $130 or so.

mskitchmas

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaizyDeath
i know alot of people think the mac train case is a bad deal money wise but i love mine!

the main reason why i love mine more then any other brand is beacuse 1st of all the trays you can actually stand on them and they wont fold into eachother! which would basically crush your makeup

[and yes ive had a demonstration done were someone stood on it!]

2. Its fireproof

3. Its flood proof

4. its damn cute

hahaha

i think it costs 250$
im not shure what it is with the pro discount

huh. i didn't know that!

DaizyDeath

Quote:
Originally Posted by mskitchmas
huh. i didn't know that!

yup im getting my second mac train case for christmas but i do have to say if your tight on cash the sephora one for 90$ is very nice!

saniyairshad

Caboodles: available at Target
MAC:
pricey, but its a good deal considering how long it lasts and it has good compartments.
Sephora: has really cute compartments, makes the traincase extremely organized