I finally did it!!!

BaDKiTTy69

I had highlight for years now, and I got sick of it a little bit. I mean I loved being blonde, but I needed a change. So I was going back and forth do it or not to do it. And finally I did it! The first day as a brunette I was not sure what to wear or what type of makeup will look good.
th_LMAO.gif
But now I got use to it and kind of like it. By the spring time I will go back blonde, I think. I am still blonde inside.
cutey.gif

Here is the pics.
winkiss.gif

Before:
OZFA7FCA2JPTGZCAAK0VI8CAZOWFCDCA650.jpg

getImage.jpg

After:
DSCF0011-vi-1.jpg

BaDKiTTy69

Thanks
winks.gif
I think my hubby still in shock, when I ask him if he likes it or not, hes answer is: "I have to get use to it". LOL

shadowaddict

I LOVE the darker color on you. It really brings out your eyes and gives your face a nice glow. Very Pretty!!!
choochoo.gif

MACLovin

I love the dark hair too! I don't have as many highlights as you did, but the ones I have I want to dye over and go a little darker for autumn/winter..

This came out nice!! did you do it yourself or go to a salon?

BaDKiTTy69

I went to salon. My hairdresser was like lets put some lowlights and I was like NO!!! I just want one color for fall/winter time and thats it. So he matched it up to my real hair, did the all over color and thats it. So much cheaper too!!! haha... i was paying so much money for the highlights.

ch33tah

Oh damn, I should have looked here before I posted my own topic on this.

looks great on you!
smiles.gif

did you get it professionally coloured? did they have to treat it red before going brunette? what shampoo/conditioner do you use? has it faded much?

MzzRach

This looks gorgeous - the colour is so rich and glossy. Perfect for your skintone. You look wonderful!

BaDKiTTy69

Thank you all!!!
winkiss.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by ch33tah
Oh damn, I should have looked here before I posted my own topic on this.

looks great on you!
smiles.gif

did you get it professionally coloured? did they have to treat it red before going brunette? what shampoo/conditioner do you use? has it faded much?

Yes, I did go to the salon. They did not do any treatment. Just colored with tone number 5 and thats it.

aleksis210

I love your hair both colors but the brown just makes your features pop! It's Gorgeous! I would dye my hair brown if I had blue eyes, I think it's the prettiest combination!

RoseyPosey

Looks so beautiful dark! I love dark hair because i think it is so sexy and seductive!

It really looks great!

AdlersMommy22

omg a) You're GORGEOUS!!! b) I loooove the brown on you! Im a natural brunette as well and I was PLATINUM blonde for the longest time- but i did it myself and it kicked my hair's ass.. It was sooo hard to go brunnete but once I got used to it I LOVED IT.. you will seriously be SO HAPPY in like 2 months when you get uber used to it- and so will hubby ;-)

ps- I recommend some mad gorgeous red lipstick! Going brunette taught me to reallllly expand my makeup colors!! And red looks AMAZING on brunettes (and freaking susanne- who apparently,thanks to her avatars, looks good in EVERYTHING... haha!)