I finally got an interview with MAC! =D

annrose

Everything happens for a reason, I guess. I had a horrible 2nd interview for the Giorgio Armani counter at Holt Renfrew this morning...copied post from MUA:

http://www.makeupalley.com/board/m.asp/id=38650385/iPN=1/

So I think I blew my GA interview today
ssad.gif
I had an interview for the Armani counter at Holt Renfrew with the Holt Renfrew sales manager last week. She said she really liked me, so I would get a second interview with the Armani regional manager. I had it this morning...it seemed like it was going REALLY well, and then out of nowhere he says, "it seems like you don't really want this job"...I was so shocked...I don't even remember what my reaction was. At least I still have a shot with MUFE at Sears...*sigh* On the plus side I saw Kurt Browning at Whole Foods after the interview...*score!* [/end sarcasm] Thanks for letting me vent =P

But I *just* got a call from the MAC/The Bay for an interview next week (part time, though)! *squeals* So I guess he was right in a sense that I didn't wanna work there...since MAC was my top choice.

I'm not gonna get my hopes up like I did with Holt's/GA...but just wanna tell all you guys to be persistent and not let anything get in your way or bring you down, like that GA manager =P Oh, and for those that want to know how long it took, I dropped off my resume to both the counter and freestanding store about a month ago...?

Thanks for reading...even if I don't get the job, this totally makes up for my interview from hell =P

coachkitten

I can't believe that he said that to you! He maybe should have kept that to himself or worded it better! Everything does happen for a reason and maybe MAC is meant to be!!
smiles.gif
Good luck with MAC and forget about the other counter. Odds are if he was like that to you in a interview just think of how is when you worked for him! Yikes!