I finally got my VINSTRA!!!!!

Tinkee-Belle

I have wanted one of these since I saw another girl on here with one. It has doors as well but they were too heavy to put on myself so I have to wait for my dad to do it! I looooove this thing! And its not even part full so I have tons of room in the bottom drawers for more makeup! I love finally being organized!

IMG_0291.jpg

IMG_0293.jpg

IMG_0292.jpg

IMG_0294.jpg

IMG_0295.jpg

IMG_0296.jpg

IMG_0297.jpg

Thanks for cheackin it out!
cutey.gif

cre8_yourself

thats cute.. kinda looks like my bathroom.. my wholllleee counter has been taken over by makeup and I have 3 surrounding mirrors..perfect for the beauty obsessed!

NaturallyME

love it. Been obsessing for months its on my list to get for college apt.
does it come with that lighting built in?!?

Tinkee-Belle

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaturallyME
love it. Been obsessing for months its on my list to get for college apt.
does it come with that lighting built in?!?

No there are little holes in the top where the cords can go through though. I just went to the lighting dept. of ikea and they showed me some cabinet lights that would work.

concertina

Looks great! I too, am a serious fan of organization!

I'd be all over that for myself if it didn't require standing lol!

Zeastlake

I love all the Escada fragrances too...Smell sooo good!! This is really cute.. good job... I'm jealous!

Tinkee-Belle

Quote:
Originally Posted by glam8babe
WOW!! thats sooo cute, where did you get the lipstick holders from?

I got all the fixtures from Ikea as well! They are called Adornac or something like that! They are in the marketplace where the bathroom stuff is

MacPinkFlamingo

Leapin' Lizards Bat-wo-man! First, congrats on your collection
drools.gif
! Second, I am a bit speechless...I have wanted a vanity since I saw Mommy Dearest when I was 4!!! The closest I have gotten, is not allowing in wire hangers in my closet. So yeah, I am still very far,
th_LMAO.gif

Latest posts