I finally got some good news!!!!

TwiggyPop

I was so depressed for a while because they weren't able to keep me on at Sephora after the holidays that I was barely even able to make it out of bed most days. Knowing how bad the economy is I felt like searching for a job was hopeless so I almost didn't even want to try. Well today I got a call from my store director from Sephora and she offered me my job back!!!!
yahoo.gif

It took everything I had not to scream! She said she still has to have it approved by the DM, but she'll be giving me a call by the end of the week. I seriously danced around my room with my cat for a few minutes before I heard my roommate downstairs and I had to run down and tell her the news. I am so excited and cannot wait to start work again!

So don't lose hope ladies! Maybe these EL job cuts won't last long!

***EDIT***
OK, so I guess I have to wait for the thumbs up from the DM. I thought the job was mine, but then I had to go back in to fill out another application. Apparently when the holiday people were done they sent all our folders in to corporate, including our apps so I had to fill out another for the DM to see. I should know in the next week if I got my job back or not. Everybody at the store seems to be rooting for me though, they were so excited when they heard I might be coming back. I felt special. haha

User67

Congrats! It's good to finally hear about someone getting a good job, instead of losing one!

TwiggyPop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyla2120
Congrats! It's good to finally hear about someone getting a good job, instead of losing one!

Actually I did lose my job a month ago, they said they were really upset that they had to lose me and hoped to get to ok for hiring before I got snatched up by somebody else. I thought they were just trying to be nice because I didn't think there was any way I'd be able to get a job with make up again until at least summertime. I can happily admit that I was wrong!! I get to not only go back to Sephora, but I'm going back to the same one I loved working at in the first place. I love my co-workers, I missed them.
smiles.gif

Thank you for the well wishes ladies, I love you all too!

Latest posts