I finally have some MAC products. =p

VogueInfection

Monday was my birthday, and so my mom got me some things from MAC!
She got me:

Woodwinked
Mulch
Eye Primer
And I got the 224 Brush,
(But I'm taking it back, I haven't used it yet, because it was 28 dollars, and I felt guilty that she spent that much on one brush, so I wanna go get her money back.)

Yay, so to make this not so pointless.

What was your first MAC purchase?

nivea

my first Mac produtcs were:

brush 187
studio fix fluid
select cover up
woodwinked
trax
tempting
steamy
lipstick touch

kimmy

my first MAC was a birthday gift from my mom, she got me Juxt e/s, Belle Azure e/s (LE, Belle Azure) and Liesuretime e/s (LE, Belle Azure)
smiles.gif

xsparkage

umm.. im almost positive it was sushi flower. maybe.. three years ago i went with my friend to california and her aunt brought us to the pro store. i remember the guy talked her in to getting goldenrod e/s and the yellow ccb, and shes never used them since!

i do know for certain that my second purchase was electric eel at the nordstrom counter by my house :]

macjunkieTURKEY

my first mac purchases were:
frankly scarlet blush and black tied e/s i bought them after 1st mac store opened in turkey back in 2003 i was amazed by the colors
smiles.gif

maxipoodle1

nice haul!!..my first products were..lets see...studio fix powder/foundation, select cover-up concealer, pressed powder, and fleur power blush

Katja

My first MAC purchase was Florabundance lipglass and Club e/s.
My second purchase was Aquadisiac e/s.
My third buy was So Baroque l/g.
Then I bought Beaux lustreglass and Love Nectar lustreglass.
After that, I got Antiqued e/s.
This Saturday, my bf bought me Coppering e/s.

My next purchase will be Sapilious (sp?) lipgelee, Mulch e/s, Woodwinked e/s, Humid e/s, and Peaches blush or a blushcreme.

I am weird that I know what I purchased and what order, but it's only because I have a SMALL collection. I buy in spurts, and when money allows it.

Enjoy your new makeup!
smiles.gif

freaksinunif0rm

Just remember the original packaging! XD

My first purchase was Venetian Lustreglass and Pro Lash in Coal Black. I just took the mascara back for B2M yesterday...didn't like it.

ebonyannette

Aww I love the 224! Maybe you can get a holiday brush set with the money you get back?
My first purchase was Clear lipglass and it was SOOOO long ago its not even funny!

eowyn797

OMG don't get rid of the 224! i don't know what i'd do without mine. it's PERFECT.

my first MAC was...my mom took me in for a makeover and bought me a 4-pan with Honey Lust, Bamboo, Embark and Crystal - *all* of which i ended up hating years later and getting rid of
smiles.gif
heh...and she bought me the 225, 116, 190 and 194. it was kind of a big deal. she'd been trying to get me interested in makeup for *years* and i was just not having it. but after that MAC makeover, i was a goner
smiles.gif

the very first MAC i bought for *myself* was a replacement 252 because i had no idea how to use/clean brushes properly and i had kind of destroyed my old one.

medusalox

My very first MAC purchase consisted of Pink Opal, Violet, and Dark Soul pigments. My first e/s was Club, and that came a good 3 months later
smiles.gif

Nice haul!

Calhoune

Nice haul! I wish my mom bought makeup for me Hehe

My first ever item was Love Nectar l/g, and my first e/s was goldmine
smiles.gif

Latest posts