I fought with Lashes & I lost, and more

Ms. Q

I tried my hardest to add lashes to my blue look

Finally I gave up and ripped them off along with the color on the lash line lol
makeup032.jpg

makeup021.jpg

I wore this one for My mans bday, Its really a lime green with brown on my outer V, I hate the way my camera washes things out
ericbirthday012.jpg

this one I wore to my mans dad's retirement party

Ms. Q

Quote:
Originally Posted by NicksWifey
I think you look great with the blue, pretty pretty!

Thanks

jenNpaci

the make up is really pretty...don't worry about the battle with the lashes, my first time I wore them I put one on upside down... =X

makeupgal

Your makeup is very pretty. Here's how to apply the lashes:

1. Put glue on the first lash strip and wait about 30 seconds for the glue to get tacky. Otherwise, they will just slide around.
2. Go to a large mirror and stand pretty close to it.
3. Tilt your head way back with your eyes remaining open (this allows you to still see even though your eyes are as if they were closed).
4. Grab each end of the strip and glue the middle first (as close to your lashline as possible) and then glue down the outer end, then the inner.
5. Do the same for the other side. By the time you are done with your second strip, the first one will already be almost dry.

Hope this helps to end your fights with lashes.
wavey.gif

Ms. Q

Quote:
Originally Posted by makeupgal
Your makeup is very pretty. Here's how to apply the lashes:

1. Put glue on the first lash strip and wait about 30 seconds for the glue to get tacky. Otherwise, they will just slide around.
2. Go to a large mirror and stand pretty close to it.
3. Tilt your head way back with your eyes remaining open (this allows you to still see even though your eyes are as if they were closed).
4. Grab each end of the strip and glue the middle first (as close to your lashline as possible) and then glue down the outer end, then the inner.
5. Do the same for the other side. By the time you are done with your second strip, the first one will already be almost dry.

Hope this helps to end your fights with lashes.
wavey.gif

ohh thanks for the tip. I wasnt even in front of a big mirror when I did it. I was using a small compact. lol

ivorygleam

lovin the blue... but who couldn't!

also, if u find that ur pics look washed out you should try the macro setting without the flash if possible.

MacArtist

one other tip I find to be helpful with clients putting on their own lashes...

hold lashes in tweezers and put the lashes on as close as you can holding the lashes just about vertically, so it looks like you are place the very top of the band on your lashes. It looks like its going to look sorta funny with the lashes pointing almost straight up but it works, then pinch your own lashes with the falsies with your fingers and should be good to go! Lemme know how this works for you.

Ms. Q

Thanks for all of the helpful tips ladies! I will try tonight and post my results *cross your fingers for me*