I found my new favorite pink: VEX.

Tsunami Rose

Anyone ever tried putting Vex over a pink base?? OMG amazing! Its my favorite pink now! Its such a pretty powdery pink.

Face: MAC Select SPF Foundation in NC35, Rimell translucent powder, Love Joy m/b. Fabuliner in black. Lips is Tropic Glow slimshine.

Eyes: Bare Canvas Paint, Crimsonaire shadesstick, Vex, Post Haste, Vibrant Grape and Blanc Type.

100_0833.jpg

100_0834.jpg

Look 2: Nothing really special to say about this. I'm rediscovering my Idol Eyes eyeshadow.

Face: MAC Select SPF Foundation in NC35, Rimell translucent powder, Love Joy m/b. Fabuliner in black.

Eyes: Bare Canvas Paint, A purpleish Jane cream shadow, Idol Eyes, Knight Divine, Sushi Flower and Blanc Type. *I love Blanc Type, best high light color ever.

(Don't mind the stupid hairs that 109 leaves behind.)
100_0814.jpg

100_0816.jpg

Look 3: I had on a green skirt today and thought to do my eyeshadow in a smokey green. I think it came out nice. Made my eyes look more yellow in rl.

Face: Same

Eyes: Bare CAnvas Paint, Moss Scape paint pot, Vex *Been loving this lately*, Greensmoke, Carbon, Espresso and Blanc Type.

100_0843.jpg

100_0845.jpg

Any CC's welcome!

euphrosyne_rose

They are all really beautiful but I think the pink looks the best on you. It brings out your eyes and looks great with your skintone. The others looked great on you too but the pink was the best!

Tsunami Rose

Quote:
Originally Posted by euphrosyne_rose
They are all really beautiful but I think the pink looks the best on you. It brings out your eyes and looks great with your skintone. The others looked great on you too but the pink was the best!

I know purples and pinks make my eyes pop like nothing else, but I can't just wear purple all the time. Sadly.
sneaky.gif

TISH1124

Very pretty looks...I love Blanc Type too...But I'm a MAC Matte Whore ...what can I say!!!

User67

I love every look! This is some amazing new inspiration for me! Oh & Blanc Type is one of my all time favorite highlights too!

amyzon

Wow, I LOVE the pink look and the cut crease is hot!! I am literally running upstairs to swatch this right now... I never know what to do with Vex so it just sits in my palette sad and neglected, and I also never, ever wear pinks... Thanks so much for the inspiration!

Tsunami Rose

Quote:
Originally Posted by amyzon
Wow, I LOVE the pink look and the cut crease is hot!! I am literally running upstairs to swatch this right now... I never know what to do with Vex so it just sits in my palette sad and neglected, and I also never, ever wear pinks... Thanks so much for the inspiration!

Aw, thanks!
thmbup.gif