I found some old MAC products...

KellyBean

... on Nordstroms.com! they are still selling parts of heatherette, Sculpt and Shape, Fafi, beauty powder blushes etc. I even found a Provence pigment!

I hope this helps some of you guys out. I was really excited when I found these items, but I only got a few things (provence pigment and Smooth Harmony bp). Guess what I'll be looking at today
winks.gif

I'm not really sure where I should have put this, feel free to move it.

KikiB

Here are more things you can find:

Fafi Iridescent powder-Belightful, Verve-acious
Sculpt/Shape powders
Loose Beauty Powder-Drizzlegold, Soft Flame, Sunspill, Natural Flare, Tenderdusk
Studio Lights-Frangpian, Ideal Pink, Sand, Smoothspice, Skin Lure
All the Beauty Powder blushes
Glitter-Reflects Very Pink, Reflects Blackened Red, Reflects Transparent Teal
Pigment-Pink Pearl, Provence
Fafi Lipglass-Squeeze It
Most all the Fafi Paint Pots
Glitter Liners-there are 5 of them
Most of the Painterly Technakohls
Shadows-Full Flame (I so want this!!!), Light Ray, Light Shade, Modest Tone, Pink Source, Remotely Grey, Rich Flesh

lsperry

I love that Nordstrom keeps stock of collections gone by. When I first got into MAC in 2006, that's how I got some eyeshadows and pigments from Summer and Fall '05 collections.

But, if an item is very popular, they sell out as fast as MACCOSMETICS.com.

HOTasFCUK

I remember they once had some really old stock a few years ago like Parrot * Guacamole & everyone went crazy and placed an order but the worst part was they cancelled everyones orders and said they needed to update their stock or something like they mysteriously appeared on the site! It even happened years before that & i remember all the members here saying they "hope its not like last time" and i was thinking what happened last time? LOL and yup, it happened, all the orders got cancelled & no credit cards were charged. But it was really, really old stock. Hope you guys get everything you want!
smiles.gif

lsperry

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOTasFCUK
I remember they once had some really old stock a few years ago like Parrot * Guacamole & everyone went crazy and placed an order but the worst part was they cancelled everyones orders and said they needed to update their stock or something like they mysteriously appeared on the site! It even happened years before that & i remember all the members here saying they "hope its not like last time" and i was thinking what happened last time? LOL and yup, it happened, all the orders got cancelled & no credit cards were charged. But it was really, really old stock. Hope you guys get everything you want!
smiles.gif

That happened w/MACY's website, too, in 2006....

MAC_Whore

Yeah, Nordies and Macy's MAC areas on their websites used to be total soup sandwiches (as in sloppy). They seem to be doing much better at Nordies, but their swatches suck donkey balls. Macy's has improved (they no longer list LE items that they sold out of 3 years ago), but the site still isn't good about marking current LEs that have been sold out.

CreamPuffer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC_Whore
They seem to be doing much better at Nordies, but their swatches suck donkey balls.

I'm sorry but I just had to reply to this comment.
th_roll1.gif
I read this while at work and could barely contain myself, lol. I always say things like that too.