I get disgusted with myself everytime I do this. lol.

electrostars

I'm bored, so I took collection pictures.
smiles.gif

It's not of EVERYTHING..but MOST everything.
It's downright disgusting when you pile all of your makeup together and realize how much you really own. XD

Ben Nye Eyeshadows: Azalea, Amethyst, & Tangerine
NYX Hot Pink & Purple shadow Pencils
Too Faced Restraining Order glitterliner
Gentle Fume Quad
Smoking Eyes Quad
Brushes in: 242se, 217se, 208, 228, 219, 227, 239, 272, 181se, 182, 187
UDPP, Smolder Eye Kohl, Graphblack technakohl, Eyeliner Mixing Medium
Macroviolet Fluidline, Fresco Rose P/P, Nice Vice P/P
Blushes/MSFs: Feeling, Maidenchant, Joyous, Light MSF, Porcelain Pink, Lighscapade X2
softwash grey, forest green & antiqued gold pigment vials
Sunset B & Fig 1 e/s pots
P&P Skin, SFF NW20, Fix +

Blacktrack fluidline
Club, Sketch & Typographic e/s pots
Reflects Very Pink, Pink Pearl, Emerald Green, Grape, Your Ladyship, Lark About Heritage Rouge
Black Glitter, Pinked Mauve, Vanilla, Chocolate Brown, Quietly, Steel Blue, Pink Opal
California Dreamin'(still BNIB lol), Little VI, Sex Ray, Euroflash, Utterly Frivolous, Wild 'bout You, Hollywood nights
Odyssey, Deep Attraction, Rocker, So Scarlet, Cockney, Pomposity, Plum Dandy, Mauvellous!, Flitter
Valentine, lu-be-lu, hot house

Left to Right, Top to Bottom:
Bright Fuschia, Orange Tangent, Juxt, Lucky Green, Fiction, Romping, Spring Up, Bitter, Sprout, Sumptuous Olive, Paradisco, Gorgeous Gold, Pickle, Humid, Aquadisiac

Left to Right, Top to Bottom
Nothing, Blue Absinthe, Digit, Parfait Amour, Urban Decay AC/DC
De Menthe, Big T, Beautiful Iris, Satellite Dreams, Nothing
Parrot, Iris Print, Nothing, Au Contraire, Nothing

Stomp, Hepcat, Shale, Moth Brown, Phloof!
Nothing, Nocturnelle, Trax, Charred, Nothing
Nothing, Star Violet, Beauty Marked, Vex, Nothing

Nothing, Rhubarb, Azalea
Petal Point, Nothing, Don't Be Shy

Strada, Coy Girl, Desirious
Nothing, Coygirl, Hushabye

I also have gentle MSF blush, it just didn't make an appearance in the photos. hahaah.

TISH1124

Yeah I wish I only had this amount ...My collection is so massive it really disgusts me sometimes ...I think of all the money I have spent and probably will never use half of it.

Nineveh

WOW!! Thats not disgusting thats FAB!

I used to have a collection like this a few years ago.
Now I have realised how much I miss my make-up and since my daughter is approcahing the age where she is getting interested I have decided to get back to exicting hauls and cosmetics in general.

I love to label and sort all my bits so I am looking forward to my most recent haul arriving to do just that.

electrostars

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127
Yeah I wish I only had this amount ...My collection is so massive it really disgusts me sometimes ...I think of all the money I have spent and probably will never use half of it.

Haha, a couple of years ago I secretly wished I would end up one of those people who own a UNGODLY amount of makeup, like more than I own now...
and now..eh, not so much. HAHAH. I need to make myself sell some stuff some day. XD

electrostars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nineveh
WOW!! Thats not disgusting thats FAB!

I used to have a collection like this a few years ago.
Now I have realised how much I miss my make-up and since my daughter is approcahing the age where she is getting interested I have decided to get back to exicting hauls and cosmetics in general.

I love to label and sort all my bits so I am looking forward to my most recent haul arriving to do just that.

Thank you.
winks.gif

Ah yes, get her started on MAC! lol.

MissResha

thats a very decent sized collection to be perfectly honest lol. you have a lot of nice stuff and lil bit of everything
greengrin.gif

electrostars

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissResha
thats a very decent sized collection to be perfectly honest lol. you have a lot of nice stuff and lil bit of everything
greengrin.gif

lol. thank you.
greengrin.gif

jackeetm

Great collection...looks a lot like mine..ha!! Sometimes I feel really bad about hos much stuff I have, but you know what? Everyone has their hobby....things they like to collect...this is our hobby!

electrostars

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackeetm
Great collection...looks a lot like mine..ha!! Sometimes I feel really bad about hos much stuff I have, but you know what? Everyone has their hobby....things they like to collect...this is our hobby!

Thank you!
Yes, my dad doesn't seem to get that about my makeup collection...that it's a hobby..but whatever. haha.