I got a Barbie Unveiling Invite today

charismaticlime

I received mine in the mail today!
cheerleader.gif

I didn't even think I was going to get one! Now I'm tempted to call and purchase some items in advance!

NobodyPlease

I went to my freestanding store yesterday. (I was peeved because I didn't get anything in the mail. And I spend LOTS on MAC) So i got on the list for the unvieling and the launch/event. LOL I begged. i am not above that. LOL

Carol

purplkaret

i got one of those cute things but my bf's baby niece got her hands on it and ripped the circles apart
ssad.gif
ssad.gif
ssad.gif
i desperately tried to tape it back together *sigh* cant wait for the unveiling tho
greengrin.gif

caffn8me

Quote:
Originally Posted by csuthetaphi
I got one today too! Anyone in the Cleveland, OH area going to Tower City?

I was given one at M·A·C in Kenwood Mall, Cincinnati on Tuesday last week
smiles.gif

Haven't seen them here in London yet but will go check in the morning

Jacq-i

Re: I want an e-mail invitation to reserve my selections!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lsperry
Very lucky girl!

I want an e-mail invitation to reserve my selections like the one I got for MAC Couture. Anyone got one of those e-mails yet???!!!

I got an e-mail invite last Wednesday. I need to stop by the MAC f/s store to see if they have any paper invites.

Quote:
Originally Posted by purplkaret
i got one of those cute things but my bf's baby niece got her hands on it and ripped the circles apart
ssad.gif
ssad.gif
ssad.gif
i desperately tried to tape it back together *sigh* cant wait for the unveiling tho
greengrin.gif

Aww.
ssad.gif

peebs

We don't have a freestanding store here, but do have the one in the mall dept store. I actually got done up yesterday for my Birthday and she said they are not doing appointments till 2/21. Is it different for the mall stores? Oh I'm in Charleston, SC and mac is only in Belk's here!

Lady_MAC

I got mine too. The very same morning I was like "Gosh, MAC doesn't send me anything anymore". A couple hours later it showed up. Whadayaknow.