I got into college!!!

newagetomatoz

Okay, well, for about the past year and a half, I have had my heart set on University of Michigan at Ann Arbor. I spent about a good three months working on my essays and studying for the ACTs and SATs.

So, I applied early decision (non-binding) at the absolute latest, and was expecting my decision on December 21st. Well, I check my e-mail and notice something in my spam folder and I see University of Michigan as the sender. I say 'not spam' (my e-mail is weird like that) and........I GOT ACCEPTED!!!!! OH. MY. I DON'T KNOW WHAT!! AHHHH!!
th_DANCE.gif

Thanks for reading!

captodometer

Yay!!! Go Big Ten! Even if you will be attending my alma mater's arch football rival
winks.gif
Wisconsin/Michigan is usually a classic.

CandyKisses1018

Quote:
Originally Posted by newagetomatoz
Okay, well, for about the past year and a half, I have had my heart set on University of Michigan at Ann Arbor. I spent about a good three months working on my essays and studying for the ACTs and SATs.

So, I applied early decision (non-binding) at the absolute latest, and was expecting my decision on December 21st. Well, I check my e-mail and notice something in my spam folder and I see University of Michigan as the sender. I say 'not spam' (my e-mail is weird like that) and........I GOT ACCEPTED!!!!! OH. MY. I DON'T KNOW WHAT!! AHHHH!!
th_DANCE.gif

Thanks for reading!

my dad's bestfriends granddaughter goes there =)

gigglegirl

That's fantastic!! Stupid mail folder, mine does that to me too and good thing you caught it!!

CONGRATS!

meiming

Wow! YAY! CONGRATULATIONS!! That's wonderful and I'm happy your hard work paid off to make your dream come true
smiles.gif

Latest posts