I got invite for Lure at the LA PRO Store...

PrettyinPink

Today, in my mail I got an invite for Lure! Cool! It came in a white, long envelope w/ turquoise writing. The invite is the Lure pic that we've all seen of the mermaid girl. The invite is long a skiny. On the back is the invite for a private unveiling at the PRO Store on North Robertson. It's for May 25th. Woo hoo...I'm so excited, I cant wait to go! It also says there's gonna be 3 of the world's most alluring DJ's, cocktails and hors d'oeuvres. Should be fun! ;p

user2

Oooh another invite to collect!
graucho.gif

Hope you have a blast!

FlaLadyB

YES>>>>another one to ask, please ....anybody that gets one can I talk you out of it!!!!!!! one way or another!! I love these things!

V2LUCKY

I signed up for it yesterday while I was at the Pro store, I can't wait I love going to those parties.

kittenluvsmac

Lucky! I don't get many MAC postcards in the mail. The last 2 I got were for Studio Fix Fluid and Ornamentalism. *pouts*

PrettyinPink

Quote:
Originally Posted by FemmeNoir
I hope mine comes soon. What time is it at? I have to work late that night. Grrrr....

It's from 7:00 to 10:00 pm! :)

Wontpayretail23

Why can't Chicago get a Pro store? Chicago is huge. I've been hearing for the last 2 years they just need to find the property. I'm sick of them snow jobbing me.

toby1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wontpayretail23
Why can't Chicago get a Pro store? Chicago is huge. I've been hearing for the last 2 years they just need to find the property. I'm sick of them snow jobbing me.

Well we here in Pittsburgh don't even have a MAC freestanding store
ssad.gif