I got jipped!

soulstar

Ugh! I'm so mad!

So here's my story...

I bought all the fafi products I wanted on the website on February 11th before it came out in stores just in case. I ordered everything and it came 1-2 weeks later. I didn't check the package until a week after it was sent because I was busy with school and away from home alot. SOOO, I realized my nice vice was missing!!!!!!!!!!!! They absolutely forgot to pack it in my shipment! I call the customer service yesterday and they said they would sent me one in about a week. Then, this morning I check my email and it says they're sold out and I have to wait now.. I'm assuming they aren't going to restock it or it will take forever! GOSH! I thought it would pay to order early =(
angry.gif
I'm NOT going to look stores for one.. it'll probably be nearly impossible...

christineeee_

wow, that sucks. hopefully u won't have to wait long. i always order online and haven't had a problem with anything yet *knocks on wood*

lara

Quote:
Originally Posted by soulstar
I'm NOT going to look stores for one.. it'll probably be nearly impossible...

Why be so defeatist? It can't hurt to make a phone call or two if you're desperate to get it.

mreichert

I would still call around- my Macy's counter had Nice Vice still
smiles.gif
Sorry, that this happened to you though
ssad.gif

sparklingmuse

omg...seriously thats happened to me before too! not online but in the live store. i bought some prep and prime lash. and when i got home to put all my stuff away i noticed that the box was EMPTY. it took me an hour to drive to mac and then it took me 2 hours to go back to the mall in traffic. and when i got back to the store they didnt even offer me a sample or anything for my like 3 hour drive there, home, and back.

and eveytime i go into the store they always mess up my order. they either add something i dont want or forget to add the things i do want. i love mac products but their customer service sucks...

sorry to hear that happened to u to

M.A.C*Attack

that just happened to me but i waited like two weeks and just got my doll friday so stay cool im sure as soon as they get one theyll send it cuz my doll was on back order cuz they sold out so fast and i got it!

messhead

Someone's got to have it. I went to my local MAC at Macy's and they still had nice vice as well. Hopefully you will find it!!!

MAC_Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by lara
Why be so defeatist? It can't hurt to make a phone call or two if you're desperate to get it.

"Allllways look on the briiight siiide of life" *whistles*

ms.marymac

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparklingmuse
omg...seriously thats happened to me before too! not online but in the live store. i bought some prep and prime lash. and when i got home to put all my stuff away i noticed that the box was EMPTY. it took me an hour to drive to mac and then it took me 2 hours to go back to the mall in traffic. and when i got back to the store they didnt even offer me a sample or anything for my like 3 hour drive there, home, and back.

and eveytime i go into the store they always mess up my order. they either add something i dont want or forget to add the things i do want. i love mac products but their customer service sucks...

Next time you go with a list of things to get, before they ring you up, just ask if you can check to see if you have everything.

KTB

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparklingmuse

That sucks that you've had such bad experiences. I've had nothing but great service. I just received and order with an MSF Natural in it that was smashed to smithereens. Of course I'd waited to order enough stuff to get free shipping so I didn't want to have to pay to ship it back and then get a replacement too. I emailed MAC and they replied telling me to keep the broken one (it's now in a jar as a traveller) and use it for B2M and a new one arrived in one piece the next day.

I'm sure your paint pot will arrive soon
smiles.gif

twilightessence

Yeah, MAC is awesome when you don't get a item or get the wrong item. They let me keep Fafi Eyes 2 since I told them (and did, I wasn't cheating LOL) I ordered Fafi Eyes 1. I'm sure if Nice Vice was in stock they'd send you a new one right away. It just sucks that the one thing they forgot was the one PP they sold out of
ssad.gif

tchristi

call these 2 stores most likely they should have it, but these are counters at macys, not free standing stores. (323) 298-7541 (310) 390-8911

lah_knee

believe me, those paint pots did not fly off the shelves.... we have them all still at my work.

soulstar

Haha thanks for all your responses. I'm not really worried about getting the actual paint pot it's just the fact that it took so long to get shipped and then I have to wait again... it's just inconvenient since I don't come home very often! Your support was appreciated though =)

doodles

Quote:
Originally Posted by ms.marymac
Next time you go with a list of things to get, before they ring you up, just ask if you can check to see if you have everything.

I'm sorry to guano this thread but I just want to say how cute I think your screen name is ms. marymac!