i got my tattoo worked on some more

lovejam

Wow, that is pretty awesome. Love the Crass avatar, btw.
smiles.gif

Eye<3Colour

i love it!! im itchin so bad to get my next session done on my back. i so need to stop spending money on makeup first tho. but i really do love it! so how was the pain factor in that area. thats ones of the places i have on my list. but im terrified of the collar bone pain!!

midnightlouise

The colors are so vibrant! I need to go get mine finished but I've been so darn lazy....
I like the avatar, too! I haven't thought about Crass in 100 years but I used to listen to 'em all the time in HS. Brings back memories lol!

Miss Marcy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eye<3Colour
i love it!! im itchin so bad to get my next session done on my back. i so need to stop spending money on makeup first tho. but i really do love it! so how was the pain factor in that area. thats ones of the places i have on my list. but im terrified of the collar bone pain!!

most of it was actually very tolerable....the bird and clouds i would say had medium pain factor....candies on the shoulders, barely felt at all....the heart on the other hand....right in the middle, was horrendous! i think it was well worth it though
smiles.gif

Miss Marcy

Quote:
Originally Posted by midnightlouise
The colors are so vibrant! I need to go get mine finished but I've been so darn lazy....
I like the avatar, too! I haven't thought about Crass in 100 years but I used to listen to 'em all the time in HS. Brings back memories lol!

i freaking heart crass, like...obnoxious amounts lol