i got snappy this week!!!

orodwen

i received it via a swap & i'm so happy!
greengrin.gif
i can't play w/ it until the other swapper receives her end (i bungled the swap & sent her a package that's s'posed to go to another swapper...ahh, the joys of multiple swaps & PMS!) but i figured i'd go aheaad and ask: those of you that have snappy e/s, what are your favourite ways of using it? tia!
smiles.gif

fluffy.gif

leppy

I looooooooooove Snappy!!

My favourite thing to do is to put a my lids but better shade on my lids like Shroom, and then blend snappy overtop of it and put it in the crease (without the mlbb shade its deeper), use an ivory colour to highlight and a red-brown to line. Sounds simple but its really pretty.. snappy + shroom = a light slightly shimmery pumpkin shade. Does great things for my eyes =)

Snappy also makes for a great daytime/subtle warm smokey eye.

There definitely are not enough shades in this family to be found, especially not in the regular line.. or from any other company that I can see either!!

orodwen

Quote:
Originally Posted by leppy
I looooooooooove Snappy!!

why am i not surprised?
lol.gif

Quote:
My favourite thing to do is to put a my lids but better shade on my lids like Shroom, and then blend snappy overtop of it and put it in the crease (without the mlbb shade its deeper), use an ivory colour to highlight and a red-brown to line. Sounds simple but its really pretty.. snappy + shroom = a light slightly shimmery pumpkin shade. Does great things for my eyes =)

so you put snappy over the lid e/s & into the crease? gotcha.
smiles.gif
i wonder if i have anything like shroom? i need to go check out pics of it. Quote:
Snappy also makes for a great daytime/subtle warm smokey eye.

by using it the same way? Quote:
There definitely are not enough shades in this family to be found, especially not in the regular line.. or from any other company that I can see either!!

i wonder why colours like this are rare? do folks just not like them or are scared of them?

leppy

Quote:
Originally Posted by orodwen
by using it the same way?

Minus the lighter shade on the lid underneath it, and then I'll take something deeper like gladabout or antiqued and blend it along the lash line and in the deep crease.

Quote:
i wonder why colours like this are rare? do folks just not like them or are scared of them?

I don't know. Seems we live in a world obsesses with silly pinks. Even those people who suit rusty colours like most redheads would rather slap a frosty baby pink on instead
cry.gif

Whenever I hear people complain about how orange something is I figure its something I will like.
lol.gif

orodwen

Quote:
Originally Posted by leppy
Whenever I hear people complain about how orange something is I figure its something I will like.
lol.gif

boy, ain't that the truth!
greengrin.gif

rouquinne

i got rid of mine after wearing it TWICE in a couple of years! it just didn't work for me - and i wear orange and use my Orange Tangent!

but Snappy, nope!

Eemaan

i got snappy today too!!!! the only other simialr colour i can find to this is gladabout which is an absolute favourite of mine (own 3
eyelove.gif
)

love it!

KJam

I like snappy in the crease with elite or amber lights on the lid. Pretty autumn eyes.

glittergoddess27

I love my snappy,.. I touch it a lot,.. LOL. So far my favorite use was over a lilly white pig wash and blended into the crease with sketch and coppering,..

Eemaan

Quote:
Originally Posted by KJam
I like snappy in the crease with elite or amber lights on the lid. Pretty autumn eyes.

im wearing this combo today
smiles.gif
with golddusk as a highlight and amber lid over the lid
cutey.gif

Latest posts