I Got The Job At Mac! Eotd!

kattybadatty

After going through numerous interviews... hours of shopping and makeup application... I got the job! I feel like I have been working at getting this job for years! (I sort of have!) And now, it's is deservingly mine
smiles.gif
I'm pumped! This is what my eyes looked like this afternoon at my final interview. I had taken a nap, so that's why I look a little groggy :-\ AND I can't find the cord to upload pictures from my camera, so these are from my cell! eep
thmbdn.gif

I'm wearing:
bare canvas paint
nylon e/s
orange e/s
goldmine e/s
chrome yellow e/s
blacktrack f/l
plush black mascara

GetAttachment-1aspx.jpg

GetAttachment-2aspx.jpg

GetAttachmentaspx.jpg

purrtykitty

Way to go!! You're extremely talented, so you deserve it! And very beautiful look...your cheekbones are to die for!

BaybeShell

Wow! Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and I LOVE your eyes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you still love it as much now as you did when you were first hired?

M.A.C. head.

Congratulations! I am so happy for you
greengrin.gif

I just had my first interview yesterday and the store director wants me back for a second, so I'm super excited and nervous at the same time.

What was your experience like?

kattybadatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.A.C. head.
Congratulations! I am so happy for you
greengrin.gif

I just had my first interview yesterday and the store director wants me back for a second, so I'm super excited and nervous at the same time.

What was your experience like?

Well, I had my first interview last Friday. Basically, I sat down with the manager(s) and they discussed availability, work ethics, code of conduct, marketing, etc etc. Then they invited me back for my makeup application interview - I brought a model/friend with me, and had to do a daytime look, then transform it into an evening look, both in 45 min. So I went around and did my thing, and they said they'd call me.

Unfortuntally, the girl I was neck and neck with got the job over me. She had worked at MAC before, so they decided to hire her. Little did I know that they would be hiring yet ANOTHER artist within the week, and that was me! So they called me back, I met with the manager of the store today(Bloomingdale's), and basically talked about the companies(Bloomie's & MAC), marketing skills, my cosmetic background, etc etc. And about 3 hours later, I got a call saying I got the job!

I'm super excited. I hope you get it, too! It's such a great opportunity - I'm glowing!
th_DANCE.gif

kattybadatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaybeShell
Wow! Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and I LOVE your eyes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you still love it as much now as you did when you were first hired?

Well, I was just called this afternoon! LOL So I haven't officially started working yet. That will take a little time once the paper work and training is out of the way. I'll keep you posted!
yes.gif

Latest posts