I Got The Job At Mac! Eotd!

coachkitten

CONGRATULATIONS!
smiles.gif
You will do an awesome job!

M.A.C. head.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kattybadatty
Well, I had my first interview last Friday. Basically, I sat down with the manager(s) and they discussed availability, work ethics, code of conduct, marketing, etc etc. Then they invited me back for my makeup application interview - I brought a model/friend with me, and had to do a daytime look, then transform it into an evening look, both in 45 min. So I went around and did my thing, and they said they'd call me.

Unfortuntally, the girl I was neck and neck with got the job over me. She had worked at MAC before, so they decided to hire her. Little did I know that they would be hiring yet ANOTHER artist within the week, and that was me! So they called me back, I met with the manager of the store today(Bloomingdale's), and basically talked about the companies(Bloomie's & MAC), marketing skills, my cosmetic background, etc etc. And about 3 hours later, I got a call saying I got the job!

I'm super excited. I hope you get it, too! It's such a great opportunity - I'm glowing!
th_DANCE.gif

Awwwwwwwww!!!

Hehehehehe! That is so cool. They pulled a belated April Fools joke on your behind ;D

kimmy

congratulations! that look must be smoking hot to look so good even in cell phone pictures.
smiles.gif

kattybadatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkShell21
Congrats! You are one pretty lady!
smiles.gif
What's on the skin and cheeks?! tia
smiles.gif

oil free moisturizer
studio fix nc37 foundation
studio fix nc40 powder
nc30 concealer

some generic bronzer from cvs hehe
mocha blush

You're
th_welcomeemoticonsign.gif

kattybadatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by beauty_marked
Beautfiul look and CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

if you dont mind me asking, which Bloomingdales will you be at??

I'll be at the one in NYC on 59th and Lexington Ave. It's Bloomie's flagship store, so I'm hoping for a LOT of customers!!
tong.gif

beauty_marked

Quote:
Originally Posted by kattybadatty
I'll be at the one in NYC on 59th and Lexington Ave. It's Bloomie's flagship store, so I'm hoping for a LOT of customers!!
tong.gif

Omfg, please tell me when you start I want you to do my makeup!!!!!!!!

kattybadatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krasevayadancer
Wow, so you are going to be working at bloomies? Thats awesome! congrats!

Yes! Come visit if you are ever in the area! :)

kattybadatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by beauty_marked
Omfg, please tell me when you start I want you to do my makeup!!!!!!!!

Definitely!! Are you in the New York area?! I should start in about a week/week and a half!
th_DANCE.gif

Latest posts