I Got The Job At Mac! Eotd!

The_N

congrats on the job!
smiles.gif

beauty_marked

Quote:
Originally Posted by kattybadatty
Definitely!! Are you in the New York area?! I should start in about a week/week and a half!
th_DANCE.gif

I sure am!!!

xoxprincessx0x

Quote:
Originally Posted by kattybadatty
I'll be at the one in NYC on 59th and Lexington Ave. It's Bloomie's flagship store, so I'm hoping for a LOT of customers!!
tong.gif

My aunt has been working at that Bloomies for like over 15 years. She works behind the scenes but I know she knows a lot of ppl and just today she was talkin about girls at the MAC counter. Let me know if you ever meet her or hear of her, her name is Rosemary Gannascoli.

clayzgurl04

You look SO much like Kim Caldwell! I'm watching Idol Wrap right now and I looked at you and looked at her and wow y'all look like twins. lol haha random
tong.gif

lafemmenoir

Wow,
First modeling, now MUA for MAC! That is so awesome for someone who just turned 21! You are doing great!!! Congratulations!

kattybadatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by xoxprincessx0x
My aunt has been working at that Bloomies for like over 15 years. She works behind the scenes but I know she knows a lot of ppl and just today she was talkin about girls at the MAC counter. Let me know if you ever meet her or hear of her, her name is Rosemary Gannascoli.

I will definitely keep my eyes peeled for her! My name is Katherine Roll, if she sees me. I'll make sure to say hello!
smiles.gif

kattybadatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyla2120
Congrats! Welcome to the family! Are you perm or freelance?

I'll be working at the counter. I'm SO excited to start, I can't stand it!
yahoo.gif
I'm just waiting on getting my employee number, then I'll be good to go. yay! Thanks for the support girl!

mslitta

I am so jealous of you. I wanna work there too. One day. Any who congrats and that dont look groggy at all. That screams vixen all day.

Latest posts