• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

i guess.

aligirl

Thanks for posting I love this look

Quote:
Originally Posted by mzreyes
so im the first one here? if im the only here by the end of the third week, does that mean i win? lol jk!! quite a ppl have been asking me to do a tut for my "sumtuous olive fotd" that i did a while back. so here it is! enjoy!

bare face
weeping.gif

IMG_0329.jpg

bare brows
weeping.gif
dont cha love how my left brow is way thicker than my right?! umm.. i've come to the conclusion that my right is sparse because my bangs are always swept to that side. and it never see's any light. lol!!
IMG_0333.jpg

outline the outter halves. well actually i just basically outline the right, and light fill the left since it doesnt need much
tong.gif

IMG_0334.jpg

fill in..
IMG_0338.jpg

heres something new im doing.. instead of filling my brows with all pencil, i use mystery e/s to fill in the inner halves. i like this better because it looks softer. ANYWAY.. line the bottom with an angle brush
IMG_0338.jpg

then drag the color upward, blending it into the rest of your brow
IMG_0339.jpg

finished!
IMG_0342.jpg

conceal!!! im using this concealor by dior. its my HG and i loooooooooove it
smiles.gif
everything else is POOP!
IMG_0343.jpg

blend!!! i use my ring finger. havent found the right brush yet
ssad.gif

IMG_0344.jpg

now i dust some pressed powder on my face. no foundation.. sorry im saving the last remnants for a rainy day. lol..
IMG_0346.jpg

baselight paint all over the lid
IMG_0347.jpg

sumptuous olive e/s in outter 2/3
IMG_0349.jpg

gorgeous gold e/s on inner 1/3
IMG_0350.jpg

romp e/s in the crease
IMG_0354.jpg

open
IMG_0355.jpg

now add some embark e/s to define the crease, and in the outter V
IMG_0356.jpg

arena e/s on brow bone
IMG_0357.jpg

a lil bit of vanilla pigment just under the brows..
IMG_0358.jpg

l/l/l in point black!!!
IMG_0362.jpg

now while that is drying.. apply dark msf to contour. heres my attempt to show you guys this. because i know in my FOTDS, my cheeks dont show up very well. here we go.. unblended
IMG_0366.jpg

nars orgasm on the apples.. then blend..
IMG_0370.jpg

okkkk.. liner is dry.. apply mascara
IMG_0372.jpg

gel those brows, and do your waterline
IMG_0373.jpg

apply old gold pigment under lower lashes.. with an angle brush
IMG_0377.jpg

again
IMG_0378.jpg

blurrrry
ssad.gif
but heres my lips liner with subculture l/p
IMG_0379.jpg

apply lovedust l/s. this looks really gross
IMG_0380.jpg

ew.
IMG_0381.jpg

then vital spark l/g. i freakin LOVE this stuff!!! i've been using it almost everyday since i got it!!!!!!! UGH!!!!!!!!!! i might have to get another before their all gone!
IMG_0383.jpg

tada!
IMG_0382.jpg

hope you all liked it!

missymaricel

Beautiful! It's hard to find tutorials that are for Asian eyelids with a small crease. I usually find ones for monolid Asian eyes, or for those with a deep crease. I have neither! Your eye makeup application technique works great!

Latest posts