I had a Nose Job

Pascal

Hi everyone, it's been a while since I've posted and news so the newest thing I have to report is hat I got a nose job. It was a gift I gave myself for my 25th birthday, I hade been waiting years for this surgery, and I felt it was time.
I had my surgery on January 28, 2008. I chose to have surgery because my nose had a large hump, the tip was too round and bulbous, and it needed some help.

There was minimal pain, and minimal bruising. My nose bled for about 3 days and after that my nose stopped bleeding, which is normal for a nose job. I had to have my cast on for 1 week. After 1 week the doctor removed the cast off my nose and that hurt like a bitch, it was very painful because my nose had been buried underneath a cast for 7 days. When he removed the cast my nose was swollen as hell and I still had a lot of swelling and a little bruising, and small pimples on my nose, it was not glamorous at all. After removal of the cast my nose was sensitive to the touch, even if the wind blew my nose could feel it, I was scared to touch it for the next few days. And everything after that just healed on it's own, the bruising and swelling goes down day by day. My nose looks diferent eveyday, It continues to change and will continue to change for the rest of the year up until January 2009. Nose jobs need a while before you can see the true outcome of the surgery. My nose is stil a little swollen and looks round right now, all of this will change and my nose will refine over the rest of this year

I am so happy to share with you all my experience and photos as I go through my healing process. I will keep you all updated, and I will take photos every week to keep track of my progress.

Before surgery
Image of Before Rhinoplasty - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Left profile
Image of Before surgery (Left Profile) - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Right profile
Image of Before surgery (Right Profile) - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Day 1 (January 28, 2008)
Image of Day 1 After surgery - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Day 2 (Janury 29, 2008)
Image of Day 2 - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Day 3 (January 30, 2008)
Image of Day 3 - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Image of Day 3 - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Day 4 (January 31, 2008)
Image of Day 4 - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Day 7 (1 Week) (February 4, 2008)
Before removing my splint aka cast
Image of Day 7: Before my cast came off - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Day 7 After removing my splint (February 4, 2008)
Image of Day 7: Before my cast came off - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Image of Day 7: After my cast was removed - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Image of Day 7: Face forward - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Image of Day 7: Left Profile - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Day 10 (February 7, 2008)
Image of 10 Days After surgery - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Image of 10 Days After surgery (Left Profile) - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Day12 (February 9, 2008)
Image of 12 Days After surgery - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Image of 12 Days Right Profile - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Image of 12 Days Left Profile - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Day 14 (2 Weeks) (February 11, 2008)
Image of 2 Weeks After surgery (Face forward) - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Image of 2 Weeks After surgery (Left Profile) - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Image of 2 Weeks After surgery (Right Profile) - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Day 21 (3 Weeks) (February 18, 2008)
Image of 3 Weeks After surgery (Face forward) - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Image of 3 Weeks After surgey (Right Profile) - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Image of 3 Weeks After surgery (Left Profile) - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

These pictures here were taken a few days ago on Saturday, day 19 (February 16, 2008)

Image of 19 Days After Surgery #2 - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Image of 19 Days After Surgery #1 - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Image of 19 Days After surgery (Right Profile) - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Image of 19 Days After surgery (Left Profile) - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

If you have any questions please post or pm me.
Thanks for reading
cutey.gif

Loveleighe

you look great and happy. seems like you healed fairly quickly so thats a blessing. i thought you were beautiful before but you are just as beautiful now. congrats!!!

MACATTAK

You look great (even though you did before too)! Seems like you are healing so well! OT you have such great big eyes, they are so pretty!

SuSana

OT but I think I saw you at Disneyland before!

I think it looks great and has healed so quickly, that's amazing.

iheartcolor

I applaud you on the courage it takes to post post-op photos of yourself! And the surgeon looks like he did a super job! Beautiful!
smiles.gif

-Lauren

aquarius11

I was wondering where you've been! So glad to see you...you look fantastic...and you healed so fast!

Pascal

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuSana
OT but I think I saw you at Disneyland before!

I think it looks great and has healed so quickly, that's amazing.

Thanks, well I went to Disneyland not too long ago with my friend, right before christmas, so maybe you did see me
winkiss.gif

Babylard

wow.. the nose is looking great. You are beautiful before and after. I hope things work out for you! The surgery looks very natural and you have beautiful eyes btw

foxyqt

thank you very much for sharing your experience.. my orthodontist says i might be needing a nose surgery (i have a small hump) after i take off my braces in order to improve my profile.. i'll be learning a lot from you!

congrats on the surgery & thanks again =)

breechan

Thank you so much for sharing.
thmbup.gif

I've always wanted a nose job since I was probably 12 years old. I'm nearing my mid-twenties, and maybe my time is coming too.

It's great that you still look like you. The surgeon did a good job of making you look very natural. I'm guessing that people who havent seen you in years probably think you look great, but can't-quite-put-their-finger-on-it type thing.

amoona

Wow girl that looks amazing. Your hardly bruised! And it really does look natural its not over done at all.

mrheine

wow -- you're GORGEOUS!!!
smiles.gif
i almost gasped at your "before" picture, it was the first picture i saw of you but before and after you're so pretty. and it's completely natural too, i wouldn't ever think you had had a nose job unlike the noses that you see that many get ...that thin, turned up nose that's typical of a nose job.

congrats!

fingie

You look fabulous! I love seeing before/after pics and may post mine after a possible breast augmentation this fall
smiles.gif

TUPRNUT

Thanks so much for sharing this personal journey with everyone. The results are remarkable and you look just beautiful!

GlamYOURUs

Wow amazing! You were beautiful then and more beautiful now. It looks perfect.

I have always wanted a nose job. I too have a huge hump or bump on the top of my nose and my nose is slimmer and sharp so its kinda obvious. :\
If you don't mind me asking, how much did the procedure cost you?

xbrookecorex

Thank you for sharing with us! You must feel so confident now
smiles.gif

My nose is what I hate most about myself, maybe someday, after I see enough success stories like yours!

Pascal

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlamYOURUs
Wow amazing! You were beautiful then and more beautiful now. It looks perfect.

I have always wanted a nose job. I too have a huge hump or bump on the top of my nose and my nose is slimmer and sharp so its kinda obvious. :\
If you don't mind me asking, how much did the procedure cost you?

The surgery was $4,950.00 but that does not include your medicines, lab tests, or pathology tests.
If you include medicines, lab tests and pathology test ,I would round the whole amount to about $5,050.00 total for everything.

Latest posts