I had the pleasure of meeting

mekaboo

SumtingSweet!!!!! I just happened to be in NY an d company and her face looked familiar and I thought back to her post stating she worked there. So I went up to her and asked her if she was SumtingSweet from Specktra and her face lit up. I told her who I was and we had a short conversation b/c she was working. Let me tell you guys, she is as cute in person as she is on here. Those eyes and that smile is so beautiful. I just thought I would write about this. I also want to congratulate her on her new job and I am sure she will do well in it.

Janice

Aww, omg! I bet she's adorable, she looks so cute in her photos.
greengrin.gif
That's so awesome of you to take the time to introduce yourself in person.
smiles.gif
New job? OK, where is she, we need to hear about this.
thmbup.gif

..kels*

that's too funny! i'm always on the lookout for specktra members when i travel & visit a new MAC!
rofl.gif

Janice

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaliraksha
haha thats so sweet of you to post that! i want chance encounters with our lovely admin
th_wink3.gif

I'm always down homeslice! Coffee, lunch, or shopping a new collection at the mall let me know.
greengrin.gif

A new makeup botique on S Lamar just opened that I want to check out too, it's called Violet Rouge. They had a small piece on it's grand opening in Thursday's statesman.

MAC_Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janice
I'm always down homeslice! Coffee, lunch, or shopping a new collection at the mall let me know.
greengrin.gif

A new makeup botique on S Lamar just opened that I want to check out too, it's called Violet Rouge. They had a small piece on it's grand opening in Thursday's statesman.

Sounds good! I wanna go! Let's see....book the flight...pack...then there's probably a layover....probably flight delays from weather....so by my calculations I'll be there in 14 hours.
smiles.gif

Janice

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC_Whore
Sounds good! I wanna go! Let's see....book the flight...pack...then there's probably a layover....probably flight delays from weather....so by my calculations I'll be there in 14 hours.
smiles.gif

thmbup.gif
Anytime

ilovexnerdsx

awwww
th_e2cloud9.gif
i cant wait til i get to meet a lovely lady from here. if a tall redhead comes up and hugs you, ask if its me.

aziza

Awww...hey Mekaboo!!! You're making me blush girl and yes I'll be making a post about my new j-o-b. I was so surprised that that I was recognized...I love meeting my Internet buddies. It really is a small world! Totally off topic, but you have great brows lol. Me, you, and IndigoWaters should really meet up sometime. Sephora is opening in Brandon on Thursday...woot!

Anyways Meka is a doll and I'm honored that I got the privelege to meet a fellow Specktrette! Yay!