I had to share :D

mac_obsession

I took these pics of my daughter the other day...I just had to share, they were soooooooo cute
greengrin.gif
I just love how the light is shining on her from the window
greengrin.gif

cj1howcute.jpg

cj1howcute2.jpg

and my baby on her first day of second grade *sigh*
she looks a little disheveled, because it was 6am lol...
cjfirstdayof2ndgrade.jpg

exodus

Aaawww she looks so cute, mac_obsession. And she looks like such a lovely, smart girl
greengrin.gif
Well done!

Juneplum

gawdddd she's SO gorgeous jan! oh man r u gonna have to beat them off with a stick when she gets a little older!!!! i would KILL for her hair!

Shawna

She is beautiful. I love the pic of her and the sunlight. I hope she's enjoying school so far. Is that a uniform? Or is she just dressed really cute?

Miss_MAC

I agree she is so adorable...beautiful skin she has! And i agree her uniform is so cute! AWWW!!!

lovemichelle

I couldn't imagine having to do that hair. Mine is curly and I hate it with a passion. What ethnicity is she? She's beautiful btw.

mac_obsession

thank you all
greengrin.gif

I melt when I see these pics, even when shes being evil!!

Shawna, no, its just an outfit i fell in love with and made her wear the first day of school!! lol

Her hair is something else. She demanded it be straight for the first day of school, but since its been really curly like the first 2 pics. Those are natural days
greengrin.gif

Nina,
She came home from school the first day and told me that Shaun has a crush on her. I asked her how she knows and she said cause he keeps giggling whenever he sees her, and he was holding her pinky finger walking down the hall smiling real big. She thinks its gross but funny. Shes gonna be a heartbreaker. Im trying to teach her that boys are bad, and she should ignore them until shes 25!! lol, but she is at the age where she just thinks theyre cool to play with but gross to do anything else with!!

lovemichelle,
she is mixed, white, jamaican and a touch of spanish...Her father is mixed, and his father was mixed...so shes a jumble of good stuff.
Her hair is only really bad when its dry. We dont brush or comb it dry otherwise theres megatears, so I always try to brush it when theres a heavy conditioner in it, or cholesterol, which helps a ton!!

<3 to all!!

lovemichelle

That's a great mix of things. I'm Puerto Rican and Polish. Most people can't believe that. My hair dry is also a peice of work. If I straighten it, it's fine, but I can't leave it curly without gel and hairspray.

I would actually love to do her hair. In beauty school I always tried to get the people with the wildest hair because I feel like there's more that can be done with it.

Alexa

awwwwwwwwwwww, she is BEAUTIFUL!! they grow up so fast. i cant believe my niece is going into 4th grade!! i was only 6 when she was born
ssad.gif

Latest posts