I Hate It When...

anuy

i hate it when you leave things at peoples houses (ie: mac) and they deny you ever left it there. and then you see them wearing it and they say that they bought it... but they've refused to spend that much on makeup before.

does it ever happen to you guys? how often do people try to bum off your MAC?

dirtygirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by anuy
i hate it when you leave things at peoples houses (ie: mac) and they deny you ever left it there. and then you see them wearing it and they say that they bought it... but they've refused to spend that much on makeup before.

does it ever happen to you guys? how often do people try to bum off your MAC?

call me mean, but i would totally go "hang out" and steal it back. I would sooo steal it back.

DON"T TAKE MY MAKE-UP GOSH!

that's just mean. you can share without stealing. not too much of a friend if you ask me!

lindseylouike

The only makeup I carry around with me is lipstick and powder and I usually keep it in my purse, so I've never been in this situation. But that sucks. Steal it back, and tell your friend that you found the one you thought you lost. If they can lie, so can you.

Piaqua

Ewww... your "friends" actually do that! With friends like that, who needs enemies... okay, maybe that's a bit extreme, but hey, don't mess with my MAC.

Pei

Stealing personal items such as MU's disgusting.

I'll not take it back. I rather she use it, and then I hope she gets tonnes of pimples the next day! Whahaha!
( I'm a meanie when i come across such ppl *RoaR*)

laurenmo88

ya, i hate when friends see me re-touch my lip and ask to use l/s or l/g i say no and they are "umm ok? why are u such a bitch about it" maybe cuz i covet mac like no other!

lawryn

one of my friends constantly call and ask me to do her makeup and im like um no and then when i ask if she wants to go to mac with me she never wants to. so its really annoying when anyone asks to use my stuff, excuse me but go use you're cheapy drugstore stuff and leave mine alone.

caffn8me

Because my M·A·C knapsack is stuffed full it's pretty obvious if something is missing when I pack it up after doing someone's makeup so I haven't lost anything yet.

AlliSwan

I don't even hang out with this one chick anymore because she's sooooo unsanitary about cosmetics--her makeup bag is disgusting, the way she acts at the MAC counter (I'm WAY embarrassed to even be seen there with her--fingers all in the e/s pots, double dipping tester wands, etc., etc), and in regards to MY MAC. She never even asked before using my stuff, she'd just start using it at her own whim. I'd just gotten a new holiday lip palette and was SHOWING it to her (hadn't even tested a single color yet) and she stuck her fingers in three of the colors. I was so shocked I couldn't react.

And it sucks when you do react or tell someone no, they can't use your stuff, and then YOU'RE the bitch.

mspixieears

I've had people do that with books. I was NOT impressed. I lost my copy of Stephen King's 'It' to such a person, and the cover was ace - had Pennywise (so it was really scary looking). Not to mention, my dad bought it for me from Canada because he knew I'd just seen the film, even though I'd already read it.

jeannette

Don't get me started on books. I don't lend books anymore because I never get them back! And even when I do get them back they are in bad condition.
ssad.gif
mspixieears, it must really hurt to a lose a book with sentimental value! I know exactly how it feels.

pale blue

I'd steal it back from her, and then if you don't want to use it after she's used it...just use it for B2M
smiles.gif