I hate Nordstroms! They always do this to me!

MAC_Whore

I just got three of those emails from Nordies. I really dislike how they send you piece by piece.

Two days ago I rec'd a backup Playful ES that I had ordered from them. The box was approx 15" x 15" x 5" for one eyeshadow! What a waste! They had some paper wadded up in there, but no padding around the shadow. It was just rolling around in the box.

syren

I just got my notification that my order was cancelled. I'm peeved because the only thing that I ended up with was Moth Brown, and I think that was actually at my counter, so I could have just bought it in town instead of waiting a week for it in the mail. Bah. I'm more pissed at MAC than I am at Nordstrom's, though. It's not like they didn't know there was a lot of interest in the collection (and it's not like they didn't do everything they could to encourage it), so I can't figure out why they didn't produce or send out enough product. And if this is actually on purpose, to generate a frenzy, then forget it. I'm all for crazy excitement about new collections, but it needs to be genuine, not manufactured.

MiCHiE

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC_Whore
I just got three of those emails from Nordies. I really dislike how they send you piece by piece.

Two days ago I rec'd a backup Playful ES that I had ordered from them. The box was 15" x 15" x 3" for one eyeshadow! What a waste! They had some paper wadded up in there, but no padding around the shadow. It was just rolling around in the box.

I had one of those boxes for a damn sharpener. I was so amused by it, I put it on my Textamerica blog.

ARmakeupjunkie

Sorry you guys did not get your items. I made a Nordstrom.com order Sunday evening and thank goodness I got everything I ordered. They shipped everything in three different boxes from two different stores and the warehouse. One of the blush shades come in a big box all by itself. That one blush cost me over $3 in shipping, but I called and they are refunding that shipping cost. I hate how they can't ship everything together. I know they do that because it's not in the warehouse and inorder to please the customer they try to find it in a store but, I still wish everything could come at once. Maybe here in a few weeks MAC will have additional Barbie items on the site so we can all stock up!

MAC_Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♥MiCHiE♥
I had one of those boxes for a damn sharpener. I was so amused by it, I put it on my Textamerica blog.

Yes! Same thing! How wasteful, huh? In addition to the resources it consumes, their wasteful shipping practices create increased costs passed on to you and me. This isn't the first time they have shipped something to me in that manner. I have emailed them before to voice my displeasure and it looks like I will again.

prinzessin784

Oh my god their shipping methods are ridiculous! I am supposed to be receiving one of the items I ordered today (Fashion Pack l/g) and I am interested to see how it arrives! And IF it arrives, considering we had some nasty weather last night...

It's really too bad that Nordstroms seems to be the last site online that sells out of MAC collections because they are often the only place I can find something available, but they tick me off so much that I don't want to order from them!

Latest posts