I hate snow. Muted purple kinda smokyish FOTD

ashley_v85

Two in a row?!? Crazy! This is the most I've posted in like...over six months lol. I was a few minutes late to work because I decided to take pictures of my makeup haha. It was only five minutes though, so it's all good.

073.jpg

I was in a hurry, so the liner isn't perfect, but whatever. And ignore the random stray hair.
074.jpg

078.jpg

Oh, my hair looks kinda gross because I was out in the snow. It got frizzy, and I tried to smooth it down. So yeah...it's a combination of that and being damp from the stupid snow.

068.jpg

047.jpg

053.jpg

070.jpg

Eyes
UDPP
Bare Study paint pot
Shale e/s
Top Hat e/s
Poison Pen e/s
Your Ladyship pigment
Vellum e/s
Shadowy Lady e/s
Brun e/s on brows
Feline e/l
Maybelline Intense XXL mascara

Face
Smashbox Photo Finish primer
MUFE HD foundation #117
Studio Finish concealer in NC20 and NW20
Studio Fix in N3 (but only under my eyes and on a couple small areas)
MUFE HD powder
Strada blush
Blushbaby Blush
Northern Light MSF

Lips
Whirl l/l
Masque l/s
Heartfelt Pink l/g

And a rant...

I only did my makeup today because I was actually going to go somewhere for once, but the stupid snow ruined that. I wasn't going to do much...just go to a friend's house and have a couple drinks or something, but still. I stayed home because it was snowing pretty hard and it was sticking, and I HATE driving in the snow more than anything.

I made myself a rum and Diet Coke and decided to watch TV since I would be spending the night sitting here by myself. Well, thanks to the snow, the stupid satellite signal was messed up and the only channels that worked were the basic ones, like ABC, NBC, and CBS. Lame. I was really excited too, because USA is playing multiple episodes of Law & Order: SVU tonight, and they NEVER play that show anymore.
ssad.gif
So much for that.

THEN the power went out. It was out for 35 minutes, then it came back on for like 20 seconds, then went out for another 15ish minutes. At least it came back on though. That would suck if the power was out for the rest of the night. I just turned on the TV and it works now though! Too bad there are only one and a half more episodes.
ssad.gif

HotPinkHeels

Your makeup is gorgeous! Sorry to hear about the snow ruining everything...I've only ever seen snow once in my whole life!

ashley_v85

Thank you.

It's not like the snow ruined THAT much today...I just felt like complaining. The power went out again after I posted this though! This time it lasted for like 45 minutes.

nunu

Ashley you look gorgeoud, i'm so glad you're posting again
smiles.gif

Sorry about the snow ruinning your day
ssad.gif

kimmy

i used to hate living in the snow. especially the part about digging the car out at five in the morning to go to school...yerrrh. at least you're lookin' hella fine, though!

Latest posts