I have 2 interviews tomorrow...HELP!!

lacor

I have 2 interview tomorrow...one with Prescriptives @ Macys and the other with Clinque @ Dillards. I have NO IDEA what I should wear...I am used to really formal interviews where you have to wear suits, but I know most the workers at cosmetics counters just wear all black. So should I wear all black tomorrow or dress professionally??? Any advice is GREATLY appreciated!!!!

FacesbyNiki

Dress in black and be trendy. I use to work at Clinique but we had to wear that damn white coat with black pants or a black shirt. Hair pulled back and a little make up compared to MAC. LOL

Good luck hun!

Bernadette

I agree with Niki, black is the way to go. For the interview I think it would be fine to spice it up with some colorful accessories, maybe necklaces or even shoes
smiles.gif
Keep your makeup natural, clean and classic, esp, for Clinique. I used to work there too
winks.gif

I think the best thing about working for Clinique was that it didn't take long to get ready for work because you weren't really allowed to wear much MU heh. I remember the Perscriptives frock being a navy blue one, not sure if that's changed.

P.S.
Good luck, go get em!