I have a great idea!

Makeupluvr

Ok, before I joined the forums I use to browse the color stories section of specktra ALL the time, and I must say I LOVE LOVE LOVE this site! Thank you to everyone who has made it possible.

Then I joined, and forgot my password and/or username, LOL. SO I rejoined (so I have actually been here longer than my profile says). Ok, enough of the blah blah blah. I just wanted to give some background. Basically I am just trying to say that I have been around on specktra for what I would say has been a long time and I have seen the site grow and improve and I am SOOOO impressed with how expansive the forum section has become! And now, I have an idea
smiles.gif

I am not techie at all so I have no idea how you all could do this but I think it could be really simple. Ok, getting to the point, LOL. Sometimes I in all of my MAC obsessed glory, try to remember what is from what collection and while I love the color stories, randomly clicking on a particular launch and skimming is rather inefficient. I am sure other people do this and wish there was somewhere they could check as well. So I was thinking, woulding it be great if there was a section of the website where all of the collection names and items were listed that we could SEARCH so that for example, if you can't remember what collection Sleepy e/s was from, you could go to the page, click in a search box (or do a control find since that would require less work for you lovely site creators), and locate the item you were looking for and see what collection it came out in!

Maybe I am being a little silly or presumptuous to think anyone else would find this useful, but I think it would be a really great and cool addition to the site! PLMK what you think and if it would be possible.

Thanks for reading my long post!

Janice

Thanks for taking the time to write your suggestion! Search the site [the long way] by going to the forum archives and using the google search function at the top of the page to search the entire site.

Soon [very soon hopefully!] this information will be as easy to search as it is on the Forum. We've been aware of, and have a solution for this inconvienence in development. :thumbsup:

Makeupluvr

Janice! I figured you probably did, since you all are so clever, but thought I would throw it out there just in case
smiles.gif
Thanks for taking the time to read and acknowledge my post! I will definitely try your suggestion and look forward to whatever you all come up with!
smiles.gif
Hope you have a GREAT weekend, see you around!