I have a question about Mac in eBay

Blush

How do MAC vendors in EBAY have such a stock of MAC MU?

I mean, do they steal them :confused: , are they compulsive buyers
cutey.gif
, did the MU fall from the sky?

MAC is only sold in certain stores, isn't it? So how do these vendors happen to have such a stock?

Just curious.

astronaut

I've wondered that too. Like the people who look like they make a living off of selling Brand New authentic stuff
hmm.gif
And usually it's under retail...

lemurian

Most probably people use their PPID discounts, or just buy from CCOs. Lots of the pro stuff (palettes, pro-pans, etc.) often sell for WAY over retail.. I don't doubt that some sellers just prey on the ignorance of ebay bidders, paying retail and then counting on buyers to pay just over. It all adds up
smiles.gif

And of course a lot of it is fake. A LOT. It's a veritable mine-field.

ledonatella

I notice alot is whatever happens to be new at the CCO's and they have everything as "rare and HTF" even though every CCO has a bunch for way cheaper and can't get rid of it, like glitter glosses! Or they sell like Prr lipglass as "rare", ha! Another thing is when they sell something as "sold out everywhere" and way over retail but the MAC website still has it for regular price. Like if I'm gonna buy it I'll buy what I know is the real deal for a resonable price, not a $10-15 markup and shipping isn't even cheaper. Sorry to rant.........

As far as new stock goes I think most come from people who use their PPID's like Lemurian said.