I have an interview in 3 HOURS

trojanpopcorn

I got a call LATE last night telling me I have an interview for a counter today.

OMG.

If anyone is online, do you have any idea of the kind of questions that I may be asked or even what I could wear? I am SO shocked that the interview has come on so suddenly, I wasn't even expecting the call.......................... help?!!!!!! :confused:

Jot

Bit late i guess but sending you good luck wishes anyway. let us know how it goes

Janice

Best of luck! Let us know how it went.
smiles.gif

trojanpopcorn

Hey! Thanks
smiles.gif

I just got back, it was an interview for Estee Lauder and the lady was SO nice. She said to me at the end 'listen I should not say this, but you are the best person i have interviewed so far! the only i worry i hae is that your sporting schedule may conflict with sunday hours'. I then proceeded to say it would be fine blah blah blah.

I think she liked me.

One question; while she was interviewing me she has a piece of paper with the question on one side and then on the right hand side a number 1., 2., 3. which I think related to the type of answer I gave. Can anyone give me further input about these??

Oh and to an employee, should I call and leave a voicemail saying thanks for an interview or something? or is that cheesy?

Babycakes

Thats soo awesome! Congrats-Let us know how it goes!
I just applied for MAC @ Nordstrom's so hopefully ill get the job also!
smiles.gif