I have big feet...and I want cute peep-toe shoes

concertina

Okay. So.

I wear a size 10.5 shoe. It sucks.

That said, I am *ADORING* the peep-toed shoe that is so popular right now.

2385106804_a45664a1bb.jpg

3198817479_320ca2cd0a.jpg

3198817509_486b51caf5.jpg

3199663530_f10ff29a09.jpg

Not peep toes, but a good representation..

So I'm looking for more whimsy, less stripper. And that is *HARD* to find in my shoe size.

Zappos, google, polyvore have all failed me...anybody care to share an amazing source with me?!

spaceball.gif
spaceball.gif

spaceball.gif

Lauren1981

i second the DSW suggestion and will also throw in target. my friends feet are the same size as yours and she has had similar issues. i see cute peep toes at target all the time.

Dahlia_Rayn

I can't even find shoes at DSW...I wear size 12/13 Women's! That's right, I have to buy my heels from the local alternative lifestyle club, because they have shoes for the drag queens! Sometimes I also find shoes at Torrid!

user79

I have size 11/12

It sucks. I wish I could sever a few toes. I basically can't wear pretty shoes.
ssad.gif

And I don't like the thought of ordering online because shoes...have to fit perfectly or they hurt.

Dawn

Administrator
Staff member
Geeze, I have the opposite problem. I wear a 5.5 - 6 and they usually start showing me the little girl shoes.

Shimmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holstrom4
Geeze, I have the opposite problem. I wear a 5.5 - 6 and they usually start showing me the little girl shoes.

Go to Ross or TJ Maxx. They've got ridic small sizes there. >.<

elmo1026

I wear 11,12,or 13 it depends on how the shoes are made. i hate fact that i can not find cute shoes in my size it sucks. anyone has any site i should try out.

PollyRhythm

I actually have a nice list of places that sell cute shoes in bigger sizes but I'm on a different computer so I'll try and post it later.

I'm a 10.5/11 myself so I know the pain girls and for some very odd reason, I was able to wear a 10 comfortably before last summer then all of a sudden, I couldn't (I'm double-jointed so my body does weird things sometimes) but back on topic, Bakers website has quite a nice selection of shoes for sizes 11 and I forget if some others go up more or not. HTH.

zzoester

nordstrom
DSW
shoebuy.com
shoes.com

Where did you get that very first pic? I want those shoes....do you know where they are from?

Latest posts