I have..big pores :-/ Help! lol

GoldieLox

it sounds to me like you might need something with a little glycolic or salicylic acid in it.. i am not sure which one it is. it may even be retin a but i dont think so.. i just know that one of those could help. haha. sorry i cant remember which one. im not sure where you could get something with them in it tho because at my work we sell bottles that we specialy mix..

oh and i hope you dont rely on acutane.. my sisters ex bf took that and it sota made him a little phsyco. it wasnt just the accutane but that was part of it. and it made him develope a twitch.. that is a common side effect. two others i know that were on it got twitches too. its very unhealthy for you among other things.

Glowingsunshine55

Okay, I have big pores..and I've tried the Queen Helen Egg yolk mask but in the end it breaks me out..and I've read up on just a plain egg yolk maks and everyone says that it breaks them out as well! So what should I do? Does anyone know of any plastic surgery or just something to help the pores become smaller??

Start using BHA regularly and you should definitely notice a drastic improvement in pore size.

Latest posts