i have pretty clear skin but..

i always have breakouts along my jawline. i'm assuming it is mostly from stress, because i'm ALWAYS stressed out.

i just went on the pill about 2 months ago for menstrual cramps, and i also hope that helps to clear up my skin more.

i wash my face day and night everyday, but is there anything i could do that might help stop the breakouts along my jaw?

thanks so much <3

fairytale22

Yeah, phone mouth pieces are full of bacteria! But I would go to your pediatrician for some topical cream. You don't want to use an acne wash because it may be too harsh for the rest of your face.

pumpkincat210

Also do you put your face in your hands? I used to do that alot at school and it caused some breakouts. Try some acne cream with benzoyl peroxide too.

i rarely use the phone, so i doubt it's that.

it might actually be from my hair, now that i think about it.
because the way i wear my hair, it's constantly touching my face....but i dont know if that would cause it.

Janice

My derm told me the typical breakout pattern for women experiencing a hormal breakout is along the jawline. Might be the hormones from starting a new birth control. You can consult with your gyno and see if a BC with different/less hormones is better for you. My derm reccomended Yasmin.

Isis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janice
My derm told me the typical breakout pattern for women experiencing a hormal breakout is along the jawline. Might be the hormones from starting a new birth control. You can consult with your gyno and see if a BC with different/less hormones is better for you. My derm reccomended Yasmin.

Your Derm. is right
smiles.gif
Jawline and chin breakouts are hormone related. Stress & digestion related breakouts actually tend to show up on your forehead & Cheeks (depending).