**I have the best Husband In the Whole wide World**

hyperRealGurl

So im walking around the house trying to pick up ... all the sudden my youngest son.. says "mom there is a blk truck out here' the door bell rings and a black box is sitting in front of the door. I know i didnt order anything... so i thought it was sent to the wrong address.. i IM my husband to tell him what happend.. and also told him i didnt order anything b.c he isnt to fond of my MAC habit. lol

he told me toopen it up.. and OMG OMG my husband ordered some of the barbie collection such a sneaky man..

this haul means more to me than any other hauls.. i guess its because my husband bought it for me.. so thoughtful of him... Ahhhh anyhow im going on and on...

I love you Nick

Katja

Mine's better.
lol.gif

:p

I'm not even married.
Enjoy your new Barbie stuff! And send some of your husband's positive sneakiness my boyfriend's way.

hyperRealGurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.a.c. Queen
how thoughtful of him, i must agree husbands can be pretty sneaky enjoy your haul

yea sneaky in a good way
smiles.gif

hyperRealGurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katja
Mine's better.
lol.gif

:p

I'm not even married.
Enjoy your new Barbie stuff! And send some of your husband's positive sneakiness my boyfriend's way.

sending ... sending
smiles.gif

hyperRealGurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimmer
that is fanTASTIC!!!
Go hubby go!!

thanks Jamie..
Nick wanted to order the barbie shirt for me but it was sold out ... lol im going to make myself one ... lol

Shimmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyperRealGurl
thanks Jamie..
Nick wanted to order the barbie shirt for me but it was sold out ... lol im going to make myself one ... lol

LOL
I'llprobably be doing the same.
Taking the outline and changing it to suit me a little.
winks.gif

hyperRealGurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by IslandGirl77
Awwww you so lucky girl! What a great man you got there!

Feather!!!!!!! yea it was a total suprise... i told ya he let me order somethings last time and it was supose to be an early v-day present. low and behold i was shocked today.. im very happy

uopgirlie

Awww! You DO have the best husband in the whole wide world! =) I can say that still, because I am not married to my boyfriend yet - then we'll have to have a throw-down!
winks.gif

I think it is soooo sweet that he had it gift-wrapped btw.

maxipoodle1

AWW thats too cute....i love the little card that acme with it..you can see his little message....your such a lucky girl!!

~LadyLocks~

Aww that was so sweet of him! Was that part of your V-Day gift or he got it just cause? Lucky...lol. I'll be getting my BLM stuff tomorrow as well as a barbie makeover,
cheerleader.gif
can't wait!