I have to stop posting like once every 6 months!

amyzon

I love your looks - the blending is always amazing and the colors pairings are inspiring. My feedback - I would love to see a look that is a little less strong, and by strong I guess I mean that you always emphasize your eyes, a very full brow, and bold lips all in the same look - I'd love to see you try a look where you don't emphasize all the features at the same time, if you know what I mean.
smiles.gif

x0besoz

thanks ladies!

NOTE: these are looks that i've done over a period of time not everyday back to back. I do wear neutrals but if i chose to go out looking like rainbow bright everyday that's my choice! thanx =]
th_LMAO.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by banana1234
Love the colour combos hun, i'd love to see a look from you with more neutral colours like the kim k one or maybe try one with a lighter/more natural brow, i think you would look divine!

you're colours are fierce! love them all, you are very pretty . i'm going to try one of these tomorrow night x

i wear make-up every day but i don't wear bright colors everyday. I just don't happen to take a pictures of it because i'm usually on the go but thanks for yours suggestions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply Elegant
I love how bright all the colours are and I agree about the brows- the thinner ones are more complimentary. I think you have great skin and don't need as much coverage.

the thinner ones are older fotd's and im actually growing them out because i currently prefer them slightly thicker because my face is round i'm trying to grow them into a shade that frames my face more
&
its hard for me to find a foundation match but i actually like face & body its light like a tinted moisturizer so it evens out my skin & than i conceal and powder to set so its actually not full coverage

Quote:
Originally Posted by amyzon
I love your looks - the blending is always amazing and the colors pairings are inspiring. My feedback - I would love to see a look that is a little less strong, and by strong I guess I mean that you always emphasize your eyes, a very full brow, and bold lips all in the same look - I'd love to see you try a look where you don't emphasize all the features at the same time, if you know what I mean.
smiles.gif

I hardly ever wear bold lip colors much less in the same look with bright shadow but YES i do emphasize my eyes when i feel like playing with color which is when have time to be creative because i can & like too but i'll keep your suggestions in mind
yes.gif

iLLYbiLLy

wow you have such an amazing skill of applying makeup. I see you blog, do you do youtube? I amazed by your photos!

GirlyDork

Whoa...words cannot describe how talented you are! Keep up the great work! These looks are incredible!!!
greengrin.gif