"I haven't lost anything except my mind."

Rockette13

"You could be emptyyyyy...and I can be right here empty with you."

I chopped my hair off and dyed it! This was my hair about a week ago:

And now:

FACE:
- Illamasqua Rich Foundation in 100 White mixed with...
- Covergirl Continuous Wear Foundation in Buff Beige (my mom's...I'm too poor for new foundation, lol)
- L'Oreal Bare Naturale Mattifying Mineral Finish in 404 Translucent Matte
- MAC Mineralize Blush in Pleasantry

EYES:
- MAC Pigment in Your Ladyship [as a wash]
- MAC Eyeshadow in Dark Devotion [to draw on mah brows (I finally shaved them off!!!)]
- Almay Liquid Eyeliner in Black
- Maybelline Lash Stiletto Mascara in Very Black

LIPS:
- Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar in Anime

Sorry that there aren't any close-ups! I borrowed my grandmother's camera and can't for the life of me find the macro setting. Thanks for lookin'!!! <3

Last edited:

FiestyFemme

Not that you don't rock the Anime lip tar, but I love your makeup in the first look. Any ideas what you used? Love the previous hair color too... it was just so shiny and dimensional!

MaskedBeauty

ahh I LOVE The Used!
smiles.gif

Love the lip color you used. very pretty look.

Rockette13

Quote:
Originally Posted by FiestyFemme
Not that you don't rock the Anime lip tar, but I love your makeup in the first look. Any ideas what you used? Love the previous hair color too... it was just so shiny and dimensional!

Thank you! For the eyes, I used a black eyeliner as a base with MAC Eyeshadow in Cranberry on top. For the lips, Lipstick in Myth and Lipglass in Florabundance. Possibly Margin on the cheeks?

pcsocake

very pretty!!!! gorgeous hair color, too! the now look was awesome!!! love how good anime was on you.

beautiijunkii

First, let me say that you are just gorgeous!!!! So, so pretty!

Anyway, you rocked it in both pics!!!!! I really like both looks!!! The blue hair with pink lips is so edgy!! Excellent job!!!

Meisje

I think you look gorgeous in both --- in the first picture, you're beautiful in a girl-next-door kind of way, and in the second, it's a Debbie Harry kind of awesome
smiles.gif

Rockette13

Quote:
Originally Posted by ktb8293
nice to see you here!! I really prefer the first look from hair to makeup!!!

Thanks, girlie! I haven't posted in a while because my camera randomly stopped working a while back. Ma grandmere let me borrow hers for the day. :)

And it seems that quite a few people, including my mom, prefered my hair before...but even she agrees that my new hair is more ME. I'm one extreme or the other, so this new hair shows that. Brunette hair with blonde highlights is pretty...but it's totally not me! Lol.

Latest posts