I haz haulage...lots of pics!

LatinaRose

Most of the MAC is from the recent warehouse sale here in TO....

MSFs in Petticoat, So Ceylon, & Warmed
CIMG6191.jpg

MAC Bronze, Otherworldly blush, Velvet Moss e/s
CIMG6193.jpg

Baby Fix+, NYX Jumbo pencils in Milk & Black Bean
CIMG6193.jpg

MAC Hollywood Nights, St. Germain, & Hue
CIMG6195.jpg

MAC Tropic Glow Slimshine, Immodest Mattene
CIMG6199.jpg

Smashbox Pout, cool drugstore l/g that looks like Fast Friends, MAC Love Nectar holdiay mini
CIMG6200.jpg

My HK Vanity Case!!!!
CIMG5936.jpg

CIMG5939.jpg

Hope we can post non-makeup stuff! I was home sick this week and bought too much stuff out of boredom. BF and I are going to cancun in a month, so I needed new beachwear.

Salinas bikini
salinas57_1.jpg

Lisa Lozano bikini
0902_1.jpg

Bright yellow JV bikini
jvalentine.jpg

Swarovski Havaianas
havaianas.jpg

La Senza set
lasenza.jpg

And I bought these shoes a month ago, but I love them and want to show them off.

CIMG5951.jpg

CIMG5961.jpg

I also bought a 50% glycolic peel kit and Sunlabs Very Dark self tanner (the best self tanner for the already tan!).

Its been a good week and 1/2, shopping makes me so happy!

TISH1124

Fabulous stuff! I love JS shoes and I have so many...and both pair of those...However the brown pair hurts my feet like a biaaaatchhhh due to the wood soles....Lord I am hurting just looking at them and they look so Hot on! i hope you have better luck than I do...I still wear them but just briefly....

star25

Lol, I love the title of the thread.

I'm also loving those Swarovski Havaianas... where'd you get them from in TO? I've only seen them at Aritzia, but not w/ Swarovksi crystals.

LatinaRose

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127
Fabulous stuff! I love JS shoes and I have so many...and both pair of those...However the brown pair hurts my feet like a biaaaatchhhh due to the wood soles....Lord I am hurting just looking at them and they look so Hot on! i hope you have better luck than I do...I still wear them but just briefly....

Thanks for the tip!! I'll remember not to wear them when I'm going to be on my feet a lot. I love her shoes too, they are so sexy!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by star25
Lol, I love the title of the thread.

I'm also loving those Swarovski Havaianas... where'd you get them from in TO? I've only seen them at Aritzia, but not w/ Swarovksi crystals.

Ebay!!! For $32 US.

User35

I too have a lot of JS shoes, I bought those wood ones about 2 weeks ago and havent been able to wear them yet
ssad.gif
it snowed here last week
ssad.gif
ssad.gif
. wearing em around the house my feet dont hurt too bad...we'll see the first time I wear em.

I love em but Im not sure what to wear them with ??? any recs?? I dont really like em with jeans.

LatinaRose

^Thank you!

I haven't been able to wear mine either, just too cold and we got a bit of snow yesterday. I plan to wear mine with summer dresses and miniskirts. Those shoes are too hot to wear with jeans, they were made for showing off your legs!

silencemylips

great haul!
You've reminded me I need to bikini shop! Totally jealous of that girl in the pink bikinis body! Love the last pair of shoes!

Latest posts