I heart Graphic Brown

professionaltart

P1020556.jpg

they really should make graphic brown fluidline permanent cause i dont like dipdown AT ALL. so today i was late to work cause i overslept so i kept it easy. im also so surprised how clear this picture came out, people keep telling me i have a nice camera but i swear up and down it takes crappy pics.

Studio Stick foundation
Bobbi Brown Shimmerbrick (ssh) in Bronze
Shimpagne MSF

Shimmersand shadestick
Naked Lunch
Illusionary/Burning Ambition
Graphic brown
Pro longwear in Pitchblack

Sublime Culture lipliner
Lilacrush lipgelee

iiifugaziii

that is beautiful! perfect blending and i love those colors on you. so soft and pretty. I love graphic brown too! it has that shimmer and the dipdown is kinda flat looking and not as intense :/ I'm with ya on wishing they'd made it permanent!

FacesbyNiki

MY GOODNESS!!!

You look so beautiful!!!!!!

:)

How are you liking studio stick? I remember you saying you hated to wear foundation. So do I but I love studio stick myself.

professionaltart

Quote:
Originally Posted by midgetfury74
short steps explanation p lease! i love this look

do u need the steps for foundation or just the eye makeup? for the eye makeup i put on SHimmersand and just smudge it out with my finger. i use the 252 brush and put Naked Lunch, lash line to brow. With a fluffy bruh like the 217, i just brush both colors of the duo in and just put it in my crease. with a 208 brush, i just lined with Graphic brown to a wing and then filled in the spots with Buried Treasure powerpoint.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FacesbyNiki
How are you liking studio stick? I remember you saying you hated to wear foundation. So do I but I love studio stick myself.

i love stick! yea i hate foundation and i try not to wear it but its unavoidable considering where i work lol
smiles.gif

hyperRealGurl

those colors look absolutly stunning on u, im loving the lips color as well. hawtness
smiles.gif
PS: I always look forward to ur looks u have such talent and on top of that ur just plain out gorgeous!!!!!

Latest posts