I hope this is ok, It is just soooo cute.

showpuli

My daughter and I had a blast tonight playing with MU. She is going to H.Duff concert next week so she wanted me to do a "Rocker Chick" look on her tonight for fun. No i don't let het leave the house likethis
smiles.gif

I hope it is OK to post her since she is a minor. If it isn't pls LMK and I will remove it asap! I just thought it was perfect for this subject! I used new MAC blue & kitchmus piggie, glitz gloss on cheeks and rebel rose on her lips.
smiles.gif

javascript:emoticon(':p')
http://www.specktra.net/forum/album_pic.php?pic_id=1780http://www.specktra.net/forum/album_pic.php?pic_id=1781

ilona

showpuli

yes imagine how I feel when I find my million $$ mac brushes smudged in her MU and laying on the floor in her room?? And she has her own set of brushes... just says mine are "fluffier"!

Kristen

Awww! Such a cutie. And I must say.. you're the coolest mom ehver. I wish my mom was that cool when I was young...

showpuli

Aww thanks so much! I am going to read her these tonight!! She will be thrilled! I used the new blue and kitchmus pigment on her eyes, a glitter liner, glitz gloss on her cheeks and rebel rose on her lips
smiles.gif

my little duff rocker!

ishtarchick

aaawww is she adorable or what? how old iis she? she looks so cute =) now, you really are setting her in the wrong path if you want her to be a money-saviing woman someday LOL! before you even notice she'll be asking for MAC =) j/k she looks cute.

Miss_MAC

awww i cant wait til i have a little girl and can do her makeup!! she is too cute!!! a future MACaholic hehe.

nphernetton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss_MAC
awww i cant wait til i have a little girl and can do her makeup!! she is too cute!!! a future MACaholic hehe.

I agree! Your daughter is soooo adorable! You are going to get the "cool mom" award from her and her friends
th_wink3.gif